57

Ge Xiu tugged at the hem of his clothes a little uncomfortable.

    He hadn’t worn any clothes since he came to this world. Now, he was suddenly stuffed into a suit. Although it was carefully tailored by a royal tailor according to his body shape, the feeling of his limbs being bound by fabric was still a bit difficult to get used to.

    He loosened his neckline, finally feeling that he was able to breathe again.

    At this moment, the door opened.

    Rowett strode in. He was wearing a special outfit for royalty, a design between suit and and a military uniform, which perfectly outlined his broad shoulders and narrow waist. The black fabric was interwoven with silver linings and dark patterns of the Royal Family’s emblem flickered faintly in the light, and the wide robe billowed in black waves behind him, which was really pleasing to the eye.

    When he saw Ge Xiu, he stopped abruptly.

    Beneath the sharp and high eyebrows, a pair of deep, dark eyes looked unfathomable, and the line of sight as sharp as a blade slashed the young man in front of him inch by inch, without saying a word for a long time.

    Ge Xiu looked down at his clothes strangely—

    Was there something strange about it?

    He raised his head and asked suspiciously, “What happened? Is there something wrong?”

    Did he wear some piece incorrectly?

    Rowett stared at him fixedly, his eyes were as deep as abyss. After a long time, he calmly said: “It’s nothing, I just regret it a little.”

    What do you regret?

    Ge Xiu didn’t react for a while.

    Rowett didn’t give him time to react, and stepped forward directly, quickly shortening the distance between the two, he picked up a strand of Ge Xiu’s hair hanging on his cheek, and asked: “Are you ready to go like this?”

    Ge Xiu followed his line of sight and frowned worriedly—his hair was really too long this time. The long blue-purple hair was slightly curled and hung down to his waist. It wasn’t obvious at the time he was in water, but when it came to land, it became cumbersome, and by even simply shaking his head he could feel the weight that couldn’t be ignored.

    He thought for a while: “Should I cut it?”

    Rowett didn’t even think about it and refused: “No need.”

    He slowly took a half step forward, raised his hand to gather the hair on Ge Xiu’s temples, and put his long, slender well-defined fingers through the soft and thick hair, and then tucked a slightly behind his head—

    Rowett lowered his head, looked at Ge Xiu’s current appearance for a long time, and then raised his lips in satisfaction.

    The attendant who was waiting on the side was very insightful and handed the hairband over.

    Rowett took the hairband, leaned forward slightly, and almost completely embraced the slender boy in the narrow space formed by his arms and chest. He maintained this almost hugging posture, flexibly tied up Ge Xiu’s hair, even ingeniously tying a bow on the back of his head.

    He took a few steps back.

    Ge Xiu shook his head with novelty, his long hair was tied into a neat ponytail, and there was an interesting feeling of it swinging when he shook his head.

    A strange colour flashed in Rowett’s eyes. He took a deep breath, looked away, and said in a half-joking half-serious tone, “We’d better leave now—before I regret it.”