68: ABO

At this moment, Ge Xiu felt buzzing in his ears, as if something had been roughly forced into his brain.

    An unfamiliar stream of information flooded his mind instantly.

    Including the structure of this world, what were Zergs, and the three genders: Alphas, Betas and Omegas and even… his identity in this world.

    Ge Xiu found in disbelief that the world itself actually had a basic identity setting.

    ——And there was actually a related plot!

    The name of this body was Iris Drost, the unpopular second son of the Drost family. He had some talent in mecha maintenance, but he had a crush on the mecha operation department genius in their current mecha academy. Although Iris had not yet reached the differentiation period, in order to get close to him, he secretly signed up as a mecha repairer for the reserve army as a Beta. There was a Zerg ambush, so he had to drive the mecha, which he wasn’t good at, to the battle.

    But his level of operation was really average, and the mecha was soon damaged and knocked down.

    As a result, his differentiation started ahead of schedule at this critical juncture, and he differentiated into an Omega. However, since he had not yet reached the age of differentiation period, he did not carry the inhibitors with him, but just left them in the cabin of a mecha parked two kilometres away from here.

    …Absolutely amazing.

    Ge Xiu didn’t have time to think about why this world had an introduction to the original plot, while other worlds did not.

    Because his brain was now full of new settings that have appeared in this world.

    So…

    what the hell was going on with these three genders?

    Ge Xiu resisted his urge to explode and swear.

    Not only because the surge of heat in his body was getting harder to endure, but also because he had realized the danger of his current situation.

    And according to the information that was sent into his mind, the pheromone released by Omegas during the differentiation period would not only induce the alpha into the rut cycle, but also would make the Zergs more excited and have a stronger appetite.

    And now he had no inhibitor on hand.

    If the situation continues to develop, he will either be left on the battlefield with a group of out-of-control alphas, or the Zerg will eat his limbs and leave the head and torso, allowing them to lay eggs in his body.

    More likely, both will happen together.

    That is, first get caught by a group of alphas, and then get eaten by the swarming Zerg, and then get eggs laid in his stomach by all of them.

    “Fuck.”

    This time, Ge Xiu didn’t restrain his impulse any longer, and used simple and rude swear words to accurately express his current mood of being fucked with.

    In the mecha that stayed beside him, the man’s face became more and more red, and his eyes staring at Ge Xiu became more and more fierce, struggling and wandering on the edge of anger and uncontrollable desire.

    Ge Xiu made an immediate decision.

    He ran in the direction of the mecha, and as the distance shortened, the rationality in the man’s eyes became less and less, and in the end there was only pure aggressive desire left.