Prologue

She ran through the woods, tripping over roots and bushes. The stupid hunters that were after her pumped her full of wolfsbane. She needed to get to a clearing to call for Daemon to help her with the hunters. She hated the fact that she was a virgin werewolf. She stumbled into a clearing and caught her breath. She looked up and saw a man with short black hair and blonde bangs. He wasn't human by his scent. She noticed the other one with silver hair and hazel eyes. She smelled the scent of a dragon and knew that the silver haired one would protect her. She didn't need to call for Daemon. "Who are you?" The silver-haired boy spoke.

"Calm down. She's clearly running away from something. She's injured." She ran up to the silver haired boy and grabbed onto his shoulders.

"White Dragon Emperor! You must help me! Hunters are after me! They want me for my power! I'm a -" She passed out before she could finish the sentence, the wolfsbane, mixed with the exhaustion finally kicked in. The silver haired boy caught her as she collapsed into his body.

"She knows what I am."

"Hunters?" The brown haired man asked. He saw a bunch of men come into the clearing.

"There's the werewolf! Give her to us before we hurt you." With that, the man laughed.

"Nah. Vali beat them up while I hold your friend."

"I don't know her, Azazel." Vali spoke as he gave the girl to his foster father. Blue wings manifested on his back, and a voice spoke through them.

"Vali, she knows who you are for sure. I wonder if she's what I think she is. As soon as she touched you, a memory resurfaced. The reason why I was sealed in the sacred gear." Albion spoke through the wings. Azazel's eyes widened at his words. "For now, let's kill these hunters. Going after an injured werewolf is something even dragons don't do." The dragon inside the sacred gear was clearly displeased with the humans in front of his host. Vali grinned maniacally, and he cracked his knuckles. While he didn't know who the unconscious girl was, he too believed that picking on a helpless girl was wrong. Azazel frowned as he watched his son beat the everloving shit out of the hunters. Where was this girl's mate? Werewolves don't travel alone. Why was she so far away from Okinawa? His mind raced with thoughts. Vali was covered in blood by the time he was finished.

"You assholes don't even deserve my scalemail." Vali hissed as he turned towards Azazel. "Azazel, what is it?"

"Where's her mate? Werewolves don't travel alone. Also, I'm concerned about how she knows you." He replied.

"I don't know, but Albion says that I need to succeed in what he failed. Let's take her back to Grigori and ask her when she's awake."

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

"She's just exhausted and has wolfsbane in her system." A nurse spoke as she set the IV in the unconscious girl's arm. "Make sure not to overwhelm her too much when she wakes up." With that, the nurse left Vali and Azazel alone with the girl. Vali sat in the chair next to her. He felt a pull towards her and wondered if Albion was right about him finding his mate. There was a small whimper, and the girl sat up.

"You should lay down, Lady Fujakante." Azazel spoke. Her eyes widened, and so did Vali's.

"Wait, she's the Princess of the werewolves?" Vali asked incredulously.

"How did you know!?" She growled, she was preparing to attack, when Azazel put his hands up in surrender.

"Your markings. Not to mention, I remember you from when I visited your parents."

"Ah, you're the General Governor of the Fallen Angels. I thought I recognized your scent. I'm sorry I was only three."

"It's fine, Lady Fujakante. I must ask where your mate is? And why were you being chased?"