Chapter Nine

Serenity had taken a pillow and a blanket downstairs while Vali hopped in the shower. She stayed on the couch, trying to hold back her tears. She hugged her pillow tighter as the voices that followed her put doubt into her head.

"All you are is a burden."

"He doesn't love you anymore."

"You're just a pity project to him. He'll abandon you just like he did."

"You're nothing but a curse. You're the reason your parents are dead."

"He can't be happy with you."

"He just wants you for your body and sex. That's all you are to him. A living breathing sex toy. He pities you, so he pretends to love you. Kill yourself,
you'll be doing everyone a favor."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" She screamed, and the pillow was ripped away from her. Strong arms wrapped around her, and she recognized Vali's scent.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry,. I was upset, and I took it out on you." Vali soothed as he rocked them back and forth. She sobbed, and he rubbed her back.

"Please. Please make me only think of you, Vali." She begged, and Vali stopped moving. He didn't want to take advantage of her in her disheveled mental state. But he knew that it was the only way to distract her from the start of a psychotic break. He didn't need her going on another homicidal carnivorous rage again.

"Don't get mad at me in the morning." Vali laid her down and shoved the table away. The sound of objects clattering onto the floor echoed around the room. He kissed her gently and unbuttoned the buttons on his shirt that she wore to bed.  He pulled her hips into his lap and moved his hands up to her mid back. She was lifted into his lap as he pushed the shirt off her shoulders. He kissed her neck softly and kept a grip on her hips. She leaned back on the couch, and he kissed her breasts softly. He took her nipple in his mouth, and she whined. He pulled away after giving both of them the same treatment. While he did appreciate her small breast, he knew other ways to turn her on than just playing with her chest. He pulled his shirt off, and she placed her hands on his v-line. Because it was getting colder, Vali wore a shirt, and Serenity using the fan for white noise didn't help with the cold. He looked at her, and the adoration in her eyes made his heart beat faster. He wanted to make love to her all night. The small blush she had on her face reminded him of the burning sensation on his as well. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." Serenity whined as he started to leave small love bites down her stomach. He slid her panties off and then pulled her thighs apart. She yelped as he pulled on her pubic hair. "I'm sorry, I haven't had the time to trim."

"You know I don't care about it." Vali hummed as he opened her slit. She whined as he started to suck on her clit. He thrusted two of his fingers inside her. She pressed her thighs against her head. He started to thrust his tongue out and then pulled away. He kissed her neck, keeping his fingers thrusting in and out of her. He left hickies so that everyone knew that she belonged to him. She cummed and let out a soft cry. He pulled his fingers out and cleaned them. He watched her cover her face in embarrassment and chuckled. "You still taste amazing. My turn, don't you think?" She nodded and let her push him down.  She kissed his neck and started to suck hickies down it. She moved down slowly, leaving butterfly kisses. She came across his well-defined six-pack. Serenity let the impulsive thought get the best of her, and Vali yelped at the wet feeling against his abs. "Fuck Serenity." He groaned.

"I'm sorry. My curiosity got the best of me." She was embarrassed, and Vali smirked at the blush on her face.

"It's fine, it's just unexpected." He helped her untie his pants to free the prominent bulge in his sweatpants. Female devils were well-endowed in the chest area, while males were well-endowed with their dick. Vali was six inches when soft and eight when he was fully hard. She pulled his pants down along with his boxers and dodged it as it sprung free. She whimpered as she saw his cock face to face. She still gets intimidated by it and she let out a whimper at the sight of it. "I know you can't take it all." She nodded and she jerked him off. Vali moaned and she wrapped her lips around his shaft. She pulled off quickly and gagged. The look of disgust on her face made Vali laugh. "I know you hate the taste of it." Serenity huffed and started to suck him off. She jerked off what she couldn't fit, and he moaned. She knew all his sensitive places. She felt his cock twitch signaling his climax. She yelped as Vali sat up and pulled off.

"Why? You haven't cummed yet?" She was confused and she yelped as she was shoved down. He pulled her thighs apart and placed them against his hips.  She yelped as he entered her in one fluid thrust. He waited a few moments to let her adjust and started to move at a slow, sensual pace. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he moved just a tad bit faster. Serenity felt his silver pubic against her clit. She heard him moan in her ear and wrapped her arms around his back. He moved his hips faster but still stayed at a normal pace. She whined when he wouldn't move faster.

"Vali!" She pathetically begged as he moved slower. "Faster! Please!"

"No. Tonight, I'm going to make love to you. Not just sex. Not like when you're in heat. I'm going to make sure it's like our first time." She tried to fuck herself on his cock but he held her hips down with his forearms. He used magic on her to stop her from moving. Vali felt his release coming, and he thrusted harder. He still stayed at the same pace. "Vali, please." She cummed and whined. He continued to slowly fuck her through both of their highs and pulled out when he finally gone soft. He pulled the blanket over her and pulled her close. She laid her head on his chest, absentmindedly drawing imaginary circles on his abdomen. "I love you."

"I love you, too. I don't want to fight like that anymore." She buried her head on his neck, and he hummed softly.