Chapter Eight

After Grayfia left, Vali explained exactly why he was there. He and his team would help train them so they could get stronger. Serenity would be the only one exempt from the train because of the full moon coming.

"Why is Serenity-Sama excluded?" Asia asked. Vali got up and walked over to Serenity. He lifted the back of her shirt, and a bruise was forming from where she hit it on the table.

"Serenity's body gets sufficiently weaker the closer the full moom gets, so her body can shift." Asia, the innocent Golden Retriever puppy that she was, came up and used her sacred gear to try to heal Serenity. The said werewolf shrieked as werewolves were severely sensitive to any type of magic. Vali flinched as his left ear was ringing. He was amazed as he watched the bruise slowly disappear. He touched the spot, and he narrowly missed her teeth sinking into his flesh. "You sacred gear can heal werewolves?" Vali muttered.

"Vali, I'll send you the location for the training area." Vali nodded, and he noticed that Serenity was still annoyed with him. He knew that she was upset because he fucked her and touched the bruise. He sighed as he realized he'd have to make it up to her or he won't be sleeping in the bed and that damn Nightmare Dragon would happily take his spot. Daemon let out a sneeze from where he was resting in the ballroom of Nightmare Castle. He rolled onto his back as the children of the Nightmare Realm came into his chambers ready to play with his tail. Vali derived from the path to buy groceries because he is responsible for dinner this week. The girls were chatting as he ventured off completely, ignoring his departure.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

After Vali bought the groceries, he went into the store to find something to cheer up his girlfriend. He was totally sucking up because her didn't want a certain dragon to sleep with his mate. In the Nightmare Realm, Daemon sneezed again because he was exhausted from having to deal with the children. Vali let out a yelp and almost skyrocketed into the ceiling when someone touched his shoulder. Because he was so preoccupied finding a gift for Serenity. He turned around and saw Issei. He sighed and he calmed down. "Fucking hell Issei!"

"I called your name a few times." Issei explained and noticed Vali looking at the stuffed animal section. He knew that Vali was sucking up to Serenity. "I have a better idea." He dragged Vali an anime store and Issei had found the blanket he caught Serenity eyeing when he caught her when he was looking for anime figures. "Serenity was eyeing this when I stumbled upon her when one of the new anime figures came out, then we went to a cafe to talk about a yuri anime. She wanted to get it when she needed a new blanket." It was shoved into Vali's arms. "It's a good way of sucking up." Vali's eye twitched at the confrontation.

"I'm not sucking up!" He snapped as his ego was bruised, the dragon who was chuckling at him.

"Suck up." Albion laughed at him.

"Shut up, Albion." Vali argued with the white dragon in his head. Issei sweat dropped at the boy in front of him.

"Yet you already bought it?" Vali noticed the bag and frowned. He didn't even realize that he bought it.

"Mention this to anyone, and I'm cutting off your dick." The cashier who was watching and he shook his head. The two boys made their way to Vali's place.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

"You're a suck up, you know that?" Serenity hummed, and Vali's ego was bruised. Issei started to laugh as Serenity invited Issei over for dinner. She hugged vali and bit his ear softly, and Vali sighed in relief as he realized that wretched Nightmare Dragon would not be sleeping in his bed. Daemom groaned as he sneezed again from where he bathed in the giant tub. He must have gotten sick or something. Serenity started to giggle hysterically as he went to go make dinner. "Aw, your ego and pride are bruised."

"Pride?"

"You don't know your seven deadly sins? Didn't Rias tell you? The Lucifers are the sin of pride. Also, I'm 80% sure that some of it comes from Albion." Shendodged the incoming ladle. "Hey, don't throw utensils asshole!" There was a growl, and she growled back. "Keep it up, and you're sleeping on the couch, and I'll sleep with Daemon!" Daemon sneezed again and sunk deeper into the tub. He was hatimg this sneezing.

"Excuse me!?" Vali growled back, and Issei went to work on his homework to avoid the tension that surfaced in the house.

"You heard me! Get that damn stick out of your ass!" She hissed.

"Serenity-senpai." Le Fay came down, and the tension was resolved. "Will you help me with my homework?" Serenity helped the two with their homework. Dinner was done, and Koneko and Kuroka came down to eat. Serenity frowned as Vali ignored her.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Vali sighed as he got into the bed. The bed was cold, and he laid down. "Albion." He called for the white dragon. The silence was killing him, and the fact that Serenity's warm body wasn't next to him.

"You're being an ass." Albion hissed out. He heard the entire ordeal. Serenity and Vali had a fight about Issei after the said boy left. "You've been pissed off since Issei helped you find a present for Serenity. He's not even the reason she was upset with you. She was upset because you groped her ass in front of Riser. Besides, he helped you carry the groceries and all Serenity did was invite him over for dinner and to help with his homework if needed." The more the white dragon went on the more guilty Vali felt. "Now that you feel guilty, try to figure out how Serenity feels. She forgave you and then you had to get pissy because she invited Issei over. Let's not even get into how you started to fight when all she did was ask what was wrong!" The dragon was pussed because he thought his host would be better than that. "She's traumatized Vali. It's a shame you couldn't see how that first year you two became mates how she tried to change herself. Her mate abandoned her for a man a decade older than both of them. Than she got kidnapped, not to mention she's stressed because she's coming of age to fully lead the werewolf Faction. Go apologize to her before you fuck everything up even more!" The dragon snapped at him and cut off the link. Vali sighed as he could tell that the dragon was furious. He snuck down the stairs and heard Serenity crying.