A Hero like no Other

The nights of Japan are quite easily the most terrifying part of it, the horrors that creep across it, the desperate villains that want the smell of blood on their hands, to go around terrorising to feel free in this world dictated by rules as they roam around wanting to do whatever the hell they want.

But this horrors are stopped, not by heroes who only stay back waiting for the fame to be given to them but there is one group of people different, their entire goal is to collapse this world and bring anarchy where they can all live but this people dont want it, they fear it will happen at all.

It was that until his light shined, one of the purest and powerful lights ever, one to look up and know he will come to your aid, the light slowly engulfed all countries as they could all see one thing. A Hero that fought for everyone no matter who they where.

Today it was as much of a normal day as they come, up to the point it no longer is, Muscular had escape his newest prison due to Tartarus having a breakout some time ago, thing that was mostly stopped by the Illegal Trio and the World's Strongest Human but some villains escaped them, one of them, Muscular.

Izuku:"Another day dealing with this...."

Koichi:"It took us longer than I thought but we got him in sight...."

Oguro:"Most of the place has already been evacuated meaning we have clear path to fight."

Kazuho:"This is gonna be something else...but lets get ready."

Izuku:"I'll deal with him."

The three turn to him not really surprised by confused to the why.

Izuku:"He wants me and I will give him what he wants....because is about time I rain hell on him."

Koichi:"Your not killing him are you?"

Izuku:"No....Just putting some fear deep into his soul."-he suddenly vanishes from their sight-

Kazuho:"I forget how dark he gets when it comes to facing villains like him or someone related to his past."

Koichi:"Is sad in all honesty. He's such a free soul and person but...the world goes against him that much that he rejects any sign of freedom in his life, treating himself like an actual puppet in the show."

We see Izuku arriving to the street where Muscular making the villain turn around to face him.

Izuku:"I recommend you to stop now Muscular...."

Muscular:-he hears his voice and turns around-"OHOHOH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, MIDORIYA HAS COME TO ME!!!"

Izuku:"I'm warning you again Muscular...you only get one chance to stop before I start to rain hell upon you."

Muscular:"DONT THINK THAT WILL BE ENOUGH TO MAKE ME RUN AWAY!!! IT WONT BE!!! IT WILL NEVER BE!!! I WANT ANOTHER FIGHT AGAINST YOU AND THIS TIME IT WONT END UNTIL I FEEL LIKE IT!!!"

Izuku:".....fine than....if that is the case...than so be it."-he closes his eyes-

In the blink of an eye, Muscular was already on top of Midoriya coming in with a punch as the whole world seemed to slow down to this incoming punch from the villain aimed towards Izuku's head. But to his surprise, Izuku didnt need to even look at him to know where the punch was coming as he moves his whole body aside from it taking off his hood and revealing a look of a human done with all.

He opens his eyes just to reveal that they are both distorting due to his energy output of 54%.

Izuku:"Just dont expect Mercy coming from me."

Izuku closes his fist tightly as he sends his maximum percentage he can handle of 71% to it before quickly changing the position of his arm multiple times like revving an engine causing a rotation to start to build up in his arm basically making a tornado cover it.