Not Even Close

-Action focused chapter, is gonna get nuts.-

The cops were in the middle of a massive struggle trying to keep their distance from the villain and Nomu who at the moment were fighting all over the place in Osaka, people could only look at this as they were running away in screams of panic and desperation while the Nomus didnt seem to be stopping killing anyone on their way without mercy.

The cops were trying to stop them as other heroes did their best yet most futile attempts to stop this villains rampaging across the city.

There was no way for them to know when any of this was to stop but all they could say is that this was going to get worse if there was no proper help about this situation.

Cop:"SIR WHERE IS HE?!?!"

Tsukauchi:"ON HIS WAY!! HE WILL BE HERE IN 3 MINUTES OR LESS!!"

Liuetenant:"ITS STILL A LOT FOR WHAT THE SITUATION IS!!"-he says as he keeps on shooting the Nomus to atleast get their attention and not have them attack civillians.-

Pro Hero:"THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ANY OF US!! BUT ALL NEARBY STREETS HAVE BEEN EVACUATED ALREADY, WE ONLY HAVE TO EVACUATE HERE!!!"

Liutenant:"THAN DO IT!! DONT WORRY ABUT US AND GET ANYONE IN THE STREET OUT OF HERE!!"

A massive explosion ensued as an entire building had just exploded to the hands of one of the Nomus who kept on blind firing all around the place as the heroes nearby him are hit and sent flying while screaming in agony due to their burns and destroyed bodies.

Tsukauchi:"This is no good...!"

The Nomus didnt seem to be stopping any time soon as they kept on blind firing and using their quirks to cause as much destruction as their mutated bodies could let them.

Everyone could only look at the chaos in disbelief as the Nomus kept on spreading across the city and causing even more destruction, the need to evacuate the whole place grew as even more and more people tried their best to get anyone out of any of this monsters as quickly as possible.

Tsukauchi:(This is the chaos he always mentioned....An era that the world was doomed to faze due to its arrogance and stupidity, the era where we only looked at one spot of light while everything around it was complete darkness....tho a light may appear, it will always be too late to protect everyone as they are now aware of that darkness.)-his mind kept on reflecting on those comments from All For One that day he interrogated him in prison.-

(You know that the world was so fragile it could happen with the smallest of moves...that's why you were willing to charge in and become a Modern God!! Because you knew that you could exploit how truly weak humanity was!!!)"So this is what you wanted!?!?!"

This scream gets most people's attention as they see the desperate face of the detective while more and more Nomus approach them.

"Is this what you always aimed to do All For One?!?! Your so called Era of Revival!?!? AN ERA WHERE WE ARE PLUNGED ONTO COMPLETE DARKNESS?!?! THAN YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A MONSTER WHO CANT EVEN THINK ABOUT HIS ACTIONS!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!? YOU ARE NOTHING ALL FOR ONE!! YOU WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING AGAIN!!!"

"W-What tells...yuo....that...?"-the Nomu up the front stop from its stomach, where its mouth was found.-"All of you...are doomed....!!"

"EXPLOIT HUMANITY'S WEAKNESS!! WHERE THE HELL WILL THAT GET YOU?!?! NOWHERE!! YOU WILL BE FORGOTTEN WITH TIME WHILE THE OTHER HEROES WHO FIGHT AGAINST YOUR OWN CREATIONS AND REMAININGS WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR 100'S NO!! THOUSANDS!! NO EONS TO COME!!!"

"YOU ARE JUST AN INSIGNIFICANT PARTICLE WHO IS OPENING HIS WAY FOR THIS HEROES TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED!!"

"And where are they...?"-the creature suddenly had its neck slowly be ripped open as a smile appears there, a demonic and monstrous smile.-"Where are those...so called heroes...?"