The Egotistic Dream

The greenete was sitting on a roof a day after yesterday's event, he had some bandages wrapped around his fist due to him opening his knuckles after those punches and eating a burger from Mc Donalds cuz apparently Japan only has this one.

He was simply being there calmly as the world kept on moving after yesterday, so many people were at the moment rebuilding the entirety of Osaka after the massacre that was a day ago and Izuku's overpowerness ended up costing something.

Not just damages, but also loss of information such as what exactly had been done between the serial killer and the Nomus and how they ended up making a deal with one another, he was mad at himself about it but the need to defeat those Nomus was such, that he didnt even want to fight himself about it.

Izuku:"Well atleast I fucked Shigaraki's plan to some degree...who knows."-he keeps on eating his burger calmly.-(But idk about this....)

Izuku could only look at his phone as he saw tweets and even Facebook posts cuz somehow even in the future, Facebook is relevant.

It was people thanking him for saving them and defending the city, it was clear that in the eyes of politics and Hero Society he was a menace which is pretty short cutted when you think of his feats, but in the eyes of the public, Izuku was already being held as high as All Might.

He didnt like this tho, being held at the level of his predecessor and deceased master in less than one year of heroic business wasn't something he himself liked, if anything he hated that thought of being at the level All Might once was in a public sense.

He had been keeping himself low ever since the Tartarus Breakout but with recent fights such as the one with Muscular and just what happened a day ago, he had become a bigger figure for the world to look up and believe in.

But it felt wrong, he just felt like he shouldn't be on this position, atleast for now.

His mind agreed after 2 days of tormenting him about needing to love Mori and not let her go, which it still is doing but has calm down slightly since he let off some steam on his last fight.

Izuku:"I'm still far....I'm nowhere near the real hero All Might saw on me or what he once was...I'm just here growing but, I'm nothing like him."-it was all he could say, he really didnt feel anywhere near All Might or like he would be any time soon.-

"What you thinking of problem child?"

Izuku could only turn around while facing who he quickly recognized as his homeroom teacher of Shota Aizawa, he was surprised to noticing said teacher who only looked at him calmly and sat down with him while on his hand he kept a hold of some coffees and a bag.

Aizawa didnt seem to be thinking about it twice as he sat down next to the greenete and handed him one of the two coffees he had with him surprising the young vigilante rather a bit.

"Sensei?"

"Is Eraser Head for you."

"But you call me Problem Child..."

"Because you are you moron."-Aizawa only sips a bit from his coffee.-"Nothing will change that while your younger than me."

"....Fair i guess..."-Izuku says as Aizawa stretches out his arm to give him one of the two coffee's which he grabs.-

"...Is about all that thanking you and all that isnt it?"

"Yeah....I dont know if I deserve something like that in a moment like this, I'm praised more than actual heroes even are nowadays, some people are already calling me the "New All Might" which doesnt even make sense and...it just pisses me off!!"-Izuku states while drinking his coffee.-"...Thanks for bringing me some Iced Coffee, I needed this."