Back where it Started [2/2]

UA High School, said to be the most prestigious school in all of Japan, place where many tried to become heroes at but also the place of birth of the World's Strongest Human, the place that brings the worse out of him and where he almost proved that the Hero Society is nothing but a failure he has to destroy and rebuild, not only that but its principal Nezu fears Izuku like no one else, after menacing him for wanting to leave UA, Nezu grew a concerning fear for Izuku who menaced him with the worse of tortures and scenarios while bringing some of his worse memories deep inside of him.

Izuku could only stand there while talking to those he has shown to care for in recent years, those he can accept as his friends or people he seems to have a care for, all of them just talking to each other and being quite happy. They all suddenly hear the noises of cars stopping at the front gate of UA  making all of them turn towards it as Mori smiles knowing the people inside of this cars.

Izuku sees as from inside the most comically long cars he has ever seen with his own eyes, multiple girls he quickly starts to recognize from that day he went with Kazuho to Hololive's HQ that were present to do some collab stuff as they all turn to the entrance to not find Nezu but find some people who seemed quite calm and a bit better to deal with than Ze Rat.

Kiara:"Oh Calli!! How did you get here this quick?? Woke up early?"

Mori:"Y-Yea....definitely..."(I did not get here at mach speeds thanks to Midoriya.)

Yagoo:"Good to see your here tho."

Mori:"Yagoo-san!"

Yagoo:"Hey there, also it seems like we meet again, Deku, Crawler."

Koichi:"Hey there sir! were sorry she couldn't be there for the interview but that case was...kind of hard to deal with."

Yagoo:"No I get it, she knows she can get a second shot at it whenever she can."

Koichi:"I'll let her know Yagoo."

Rushia:"What are you talking about sir?"

Yagoo:"Well some time ago, we were gonna get some new members but the Tartarus Breakout happen and we suspended most actions. Between them was that of Pop Step debuting with us."

Marine:"Really??"

Yagoo:"Yeap, I had seen them two because they are partners of hers."

Izuku:"So how are you all? Seems like it was a bit of a long trip for everyone."

Hololive Girls:"Yea/It wasnt much/I've had longer/Is moving at mach speed a long trip for you?"

Izuku:"hehehe...so...what is it they are here for?"

Aizawa:"He sent me a message about it."

Izuku:"Did he really not bother to come say hi?"

Hatsume:"Midoriya..."

Shinso:"Come on man..."

Aizawa:"He must be fucking CRYING because of your smell."

Izuku:"I showered in the morning."

The Three:"YOU KNOW WHAT ME MEAN IDIOT!!!"

Koichi:"Jeez what a life of yours."

Izuku:"You are one to talk."-he says looking at Koichi indifferently-"Anyways what is it?"

Aizawa:"Apparently it has to do with them getting to know some heroes, idk what heroes does Nezu see but okay."

Shinso:"He's here!"-he points at Izuku-"No need to do shit with the other 'heroes' of class 1-A."

Aizawa:"I know but still, is just their job and what they have to do, is good to think I call you two in because if they go overboard I can't think of anyone else to put them on place than you two."