The Hero's Intention

The girls found themselves looking at Izuku and Mori in front of them, Izuku was simply sitting down while eating a bit quite calmly as Mori simply stay there with him enjoying just being there with him, this made only one thing to come out of their mouths.

Gura:"What are we missing?"-she says looking more confused than usual.-

Mori:"Hm?"-she continued eating while looking at them.-

Ame:"Seriously tho...you met up with THE Izuku Midoriya who was even carrying you in his back, what happened between both of you?"-she asks while holding a bag of ice in her head after she got hit by Mori mid scolding.-"You two seem rather close."

Izuku:-he passes some food.-"Like how close?"

Ame:"Like married couple kind of old."

Izuku just stares at her with an "are you serious" face as Mori almost chokes on her food hearing this comment as she could only look away from the rest of Holomyth silently. Izuku could only turn to Mori who just looks at him silently wanting him to answer or do something about what she just said but Izuku just looks at her and nothing else.

Mori:"W-What?"

Izuku:"How am I meant to answer to anything from them?"

Mori:"Why ask me?! Why not ask someone else?!"

Izuku:"Who else here am I friends with?!"-Mori feels a sting in her heart hearing that as the greenete falls silence seeing what he said to her face.-"...Sorry...."

Mori:"N-no I kind of am to blame."

Izuku:"No your not! Is just me and my mouth!"

Mori:"If you say so...."

Izuku:"No please believe me! I didnt mean it at all!!"

The group could only look at this sudden interaction between the two and how apologetic they were getting, Izuku was clearly worried of hurting Mori on any shape or form while Mori simply looked at him. It was weird due to the comment being Izuku's issue and not much more than that but the two seriously seem close to one another and to be enjoying this talk.

None of them really understood it but it was clear that the two were even closer than they seem, but just how close?

Amelia could only look at this as her mind wondered even more of the two, Ina had even more questions as to what got them this close, Kiara was simply jealous yet she wondered what caused such closeness between them...and Gura was just looking at this a bit confused but with a happy smile.

Gura:"I'm missing a lot...."

Ame:"We all are Gura, we all are."

Ina:"I'm quite surprised she's this attatched to him, I never expected someone, specially Deku, to become this close to Mori out of all people we know."

Kiara:"It also comes to a surprise that she seems to enjoy his attention and just the fact they are even with one another."-she says noting her reactions to all of Izuku's comments."

Ame:"Huh...now that you point it out, there's this light blush on her face I think none of us noticed, they also seem kind of akward with one another when I saw them outside the place."-she says remembering how focused with one another they were.-

Kiara:"So what do you think happened between them than?"

Ame:"I dont know, but I wonder what it was."

Ina:"....."(Those two definitely had sex.)-she thinks to herself remembering how they reacted to one another and what she has read from time to time about people's reactions to certain situations.-( But how did they ended in that?)