The Only Coldness I Need

His muscles were burning, tendons could be felt near the point of breaking as he kept on sweating more and more by the second, steam leaked out of his whole body as he tried to keep himself on his two feet, the boiling blood on his body pumped at kilometers across it trying to maintain all of his functions going, the breathing of his was visible to everyone present as to some degree, they could see a light mist of blood spurt out in some of this.

His muscles could be seen contorting into one another, flinching and trying to basically fuse into a single one as they made him shake out of the unbelivable pain he was on, the lake of sweat sorrounding him that had not evaporated from the heat as his vision could only see lines of light coming from every angle as his brain tried to process all of this emotions.

Anger. Agony. Desperation. Surrealism. Need.

There was too much rushing throught him as the epitome of all this could be said to be Death's Door itself had appeared right in front of him and were dragging him against his will.

"Thats it for now."-Aizawa said as he pressed a button.-

Said button made all that weight on his arms vanish, the cuffs on his that felt like entire mountains had been thrown on top of him had let go off him making him feel as free as dirt in the air.

Izuku only collapsed on his back as his arm could barely move anymore. This agony was unbelivable and unexplainable for him but it got him one feeling he loved.

The place around him was destroyed, everything was either melting off or destroyed, his blood could be found in some placed he had impacted with his fist that had massive holes on them, the ravaged place was too much even for someone to comprehend what kind of creature could've done this.

Aizawa only stepped in while looking around the destroyed place, he was only quiet as he looked down to the greenete who's body was still expelling out steam as he kept on flinching constantly.

The erasing hero could only let out a sigh while picking up his ex-student and starting to take him somewhere else.

"This strenght of yours is a curse and you know it Izuku, but while you cant control those emotions of yours, we cant get nowhere with your dream."-Aizawa said outloud for Izuku who was barely conscious to hear.-"You want to learn whatever that was that made you feel so alive back than, that made you feel different to the monster they saw."

"If it was for you, you would give up this strenght to stop be seen as a monster like everyone in UA does, but you dont want to for the sake of bringing peace for others while sacrificing yours but at this point that isnt what you want anymore."

Izuku:"...Mori..."

Aizawa:"Right out of me...you loved her since the moment you saw her didnt you?"-he said now taking Izuku out of the place to go directly to the elevator to the parking lot.-

Izuku quickly made Aizawa let go off him as he reached out for the elevator and grab onto it to keep himself up, the pain in his body was unbelivable but it was clear as day that a whole week of hellish training like this one would do this to his body.

Aizawa:"You want to protect her and leave this life behind just for her dont you? All you want is to be there for her and your friends, listening to their banter and issues in life while you try to help them out as much as possible without the need to worry for others."

The onyx eyes of the hero focused on the greenete who was still trying to keep himself together as the elevatory starts taking them up to the parking lot.

"A world were heroes can have as much free time as possible."

Izuku:"....."

Aizawa:"You have a dream, one bigger than anything else...Intentions and Ambitions no one could expect from a normal person or could even see them as achievable by someone, you are trying the impossible if you really want to destroy our status quo."