Deku's Combat Styles

The list is long yet short and quite interesting so onto it now.

Shoot Style
Focused on the use of legs, Shoot Style uses Izuku's strongest body part to cause even more damage than he normally does, it also saves him from risking his arm and most likely destroying them yet again.

Air Force Style
Izuku uses built up pressure in his body to free it all in a kick or via flicking his fingers at a high percentage letting him free a powerful shockwave that can be made more precise thanks to Hatsume's Air Force Gauntlets and Iron Soles.

Double Style
Izuku uses Black Whip to basically make two new arms to throw hits on blind spots usually caused by the attempt of blocking punches or any sort of attack, this style works even more if he shows no signs of having black Whip activated.

Jet Style
Perfect to fuse with Float, Izuku uses Black Whip to make springs in the bottom of his feet he can use to boost himself throught the sky and reach mach speeds even quicker than he normally can, not only that but cutting sharp corners becomes inhumanly easy for him.

Tatsumaki Style
Via spinning midair, Izuku starts to build up an insane amount of air pressure using the current of air around him to engulf his entire body on a tornado of sorts that builds up more and more energy like a turbine by the second that is than freed via doing a punch or spear-like kick.

Javelin Style
Izuku uses extreme precision and accuracy to fire out a Javelin made out of Black Whip or anything that can resemble it to take down a target with an exaggerate prescision made insanely effective to take down one villain at the time.

Kuroken Style
By using stored anger deep inside of him that he is able to control, Izuku is able to bend Black Whip into a sharp blade construct attatched to his arms or even legs that can quite easily cut through concrete and if angry enough, could even cut throught Titanium like cutting throught paper with the sharpest blade of the world.

Psuedo Style
By mixing Fajin and his Strenght Enhancement, Izuku is able to up his speed and strenght to inhuman levels reaching a top speed of mach 20 and letting him have a strenght cap of 4 teratons easily capable of shaking the world and completely destroying all of Japan in one punch yet he only uses the speed side to bullet across the land with ease.

Air Raid Style
By combining "Antimaterial"(The Second's quirk which causes a vaccuum of air and heat that is let out like an explosion, backdraw causes his palm to be damaged badly and it can cause an implosion that destroys his entire body) and Float, the user is able to rain down shots of all sorts from the sky.

Heat Trace Style
By making a small vacuum of Antimaterial combined with Danger Sense lets him sense people around him, letting him feel the heat of everyone in 1 kilometer.

Land Ripple Style
After coming up with Tatsumaki Style, Izuku thought to himself about doing something similar to said style but in this case, the body part he uses to punch someone has a higher percentage than the rest of his body as he quickly revs his arm to build up momentum and more power that is later freed in one punch, but compared to Tatsumaki, he frees it out like a ripple of power that lets out a tornado of sorts that completely ravages his opponents and even messing up their body but also being able to damage him even more as it can twist his limbs.

Izuku still has a chance to make even more styles and fuse his quirks to do more and more with them, he can only become more unstoppable as time goes and way stronger, also I did make it an exaggeration in part 1 by saying he has 17 styles, I only have come up with all this combat styles across this last year and 1 month of writting mha stories and I love it a lot.

Now I leave you all be and thank you for reading my shit which i stilll dont know why you do. SEE YA!!