03.

"YOU GOT everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?!" Carlos yelled on the ground, with Jay's foot on his chest.

"'Cause you want it!" He responded, yanking it.

"No!" They kept bickering, until a woman in blue with a magenta bow, walked forward with two other teens.

"Boys!" I whisper-yelled and they froze seeing the woman too.

"We have an audience." Mal announced quietly to us.

Jay spit on the ground, faking a smile. "Just cleanin' up."

He helped Carlos up, who was holding the piece of blue cloth, standing beside me now.

"Leave it like you found it~" The stranger sang, with a sweet smile. "And by that I mean just leave it."

Jay sighed, chucking everything, along with the scarf back inside the car. The driver closed to door, walking away. Then Jafar's son caught sight of the teenage girl, plastering a grin across his face, stepping around Mal.

"Hello, foxy..." He flirted as us four laughed and scoffed at him. "The name's Jay."

"Here he goes again." I chuckled, placing my elbow on Carlos's shoulder even if he was taller than me by a couple inches.

The girl laughed uncomfortably and fakely at his act. The lady leaned to the side, into his sight, "Welcome to Auradon Prep."

Since Jay hadn't moved yet, I stepped forward, grabbing the back of his sleeveless shirt and pulling him to where he originally was and moving back beside Carlos.

"I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress." The Fairy Godmother bowed slightly, and our eyes widened a bit.

"The Fairy Godmother? As in Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo?" Mal asked her, waving her hand around as if she was holding a wand.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi, you know it!" She nodded.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just appeared, out of nowhere. He-he, with that sparkly wand and warm smile..." Mal commented, laughing lightly. "And that sparkling wand..."

"Oh, that was a long time ago. And as I always say: Don't focus on the past, or you'll miss the future." She smiled, making exaggerated hand movements.

Then the two others stepped forward, in front of Godmother. "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben-"

"Prince Benjamin! Soon to be King!" The girl squealed, seemingly more excited than the boy himself.

Evie walked closer to the two, smiling feverishly. "You had me at prince. My mom's a Queen, which makes me a princess."

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here..." She shook her head, looking E up and down, "and neither do you."

Ben chuckled, which was obviously forced. "This is Audrey-"

"Princess Audrey! His girlfriend." She corrected him, grabbing his hand and holding it tightly. "Hah, right, Bennyboo?"

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow." Fairy Godmother reassured us, then threw their hand upwards, and we shifted, flinching uncomfortably at her loud voice. "The doors of wisdom are never shut! But the library hours are from eight to eleven. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

We laughed politely as she left, with the band following her tail. Ben smiled charmingly, putting his hands together.

"It is so, so, so good to finally m-meet you all." He stuttered because instead of shaking his hand, Jay punched him in the chest. He moved onto Mal, not saying a word for a moment, before moving off to Carlos. "This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history... Is that chocolate?.. As the day our two people begin to heal."

Ben shook Evie's hand, then paused as Audrey said something before he could make contact with my hand.

"Benny Boo! Uh, don't want you getting cursed." She pointed at me discreetly, smiling stiffly at me.

"Oh, right, 'cause I'd curse someone." I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"You would." Mal cocked a brow.

"I would." I smirked, looking at Audrey, making her shift and look at the ground, disturbed.

He slowly nodded walking back to Audrey's side. She looked up quickly, noticing Ben staring at Mal. "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame your mother for trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora, Sleeping-"

"Beauty! Yeah... I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world, except my mother, to their stupid christening." Mal finished for her.

"Water under the bridge." Audrey smiled, clinging on to Ben's arm.

"Totes!" They both laughed forcefully, sighing and looking up and down at the one opposite of themselves.

"Can we move on now? I don't like all the sunlight out here." I asked, after a moment of the two just staring.

"Okay, yeah! So how 'bout a tour? Yeah? Auradon Prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king." Ben explained, walking over to a statue of the current King.

We followed him with Evie taking tiny happy steps. Ben clapped his hands twice, turning the statue from man to beast. Suddenly we heard Carlos scream and jump into Jay's arms.

"Carlos, it's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible." The prince explained the purpose of this boring copper thing.

"I'd like to morph Audrey into a beast." I snickered quietly to Evie, making her giggle.

"Does he shed much?" M asked, looking up at it.

"Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch." He joked back, smiling tightly and continued walking. We followed along as Carlos jumped out of Jay's arms.

"So, you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" M asked, walking into the building like we did.

"Yeah, it exists of course, but it's pretty much retired. Most of us here, are ordinary humans." Ben shrugged

"Not unless I curse someone into a toad." I snickered to Jay, and he laughed lightly, putting an arm over my shoulders in a brotherly manner, which made Carlos look at us two weirdly, but only I noticed.

"Who happened to be kings and queens." Mal commented.

"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Audrey butted in, lifting up her boyfriends arm up and over onto her shoulders.

"Doug, Doug, come down." Ben hollered to another teen from the stairs, walking towards him. "This is Doug. He's gonna be helping you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, ok? And if there is anything you need, feel free to-"

"Ask Doug!" His girlfriend finished for him and the two girls broke out in a forced laughter again, then the couple left.

"Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son, as in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy and... High-ho..." He sighed in a trance, seeing the Eve daughter.

"Evie, Evil Queen's daughter." E introduced, walking forward as I stepped over to Mal grinning with her, both of us seeing a connection.

Doug shook his head, as Mal and I walked over, I leaned over Evie's shoulder as Mal did the same with Doug. "Okay, so, about your classes. I put in the requirements already. History of Woodsmen and Pirates, safety rules for the Internet and... Remedial Goodness 101."

"Let me guess... New class?" Mal asked him, eating a piece of candy and throwing the wrapper on the ground. "Come on, guys. Let's go find our dorms."

She ran up the stairs with us following, I had to grab Evie's hand and drag her, so she'd stop staring at the guy.

"Oh, uh, yeah! Your dorms are that way, guys." Doug pointed to the opposite direction, down the hall.

I sighed heavily, walking back down and going the other way, as he began recounting his uncles. I smirked, stopping beside him.

"Sleepy." I and Carlos both finished for him, grinning at each other before catching up with the other three.