19.

BEN AND I took our separate ways, he went outside to find Mal while I went and joined Carlos and the others for the proposal.

"I can't believe eight months ago we were stealing candy from babies." I chuckled as he rested his hands on my hips and mine in his hair.

"I know and now, Mal might be getting married." He grinned after pecking my lips.

"Gross! Guys, were outside with the whole school." Jay reminded us, pushing us away from each other after coming out of the crowd of people.

"Wow, you jealous you ain't got someone, Jay?" I cocked a brow, crossing my arms. He just rolled his eyes and walked off, dragging Carlos by the arm.

I chuckled and went over to Evie, just as the couple arrived and was walking toward us. "Can you believe she might be getting married soon?"

"I know! She better say 'yes'." Evie whispered because there were others, who didn't know about the proposal, around us. Doug signalled and the band also started playing their instruments.

"Let's hope." I smirked, holding her hand as we turned our heads, watching the two come on the stage.

They waved, smiling together. Mal was putting on a real smile, unlike when we first came here, pretending to want to be here. She had facial expressions of love and happiness radiating off that smile of hers.

The band went silent and Fairy Godmother checked that the microphone was working. "Bibbidi-Bobbidi, one, two, one, two. Can everybody hear me?"

Everyone around cheered in response as she gave Ben the floor. "Thank you, Fairy Godmother. What's up, Auradon?"

Once again, people clapped and shouted. I saw, from the sidelines of the platform, Audrey and how unhappy she looked along with her stupid-looking 'death stare', which bored into the back of Mal's head.

"Thank you, thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon. It worked out pretty well for the first five. Mal, this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago." It's true, he asked the servants to place the stage right in that exact spot for that exact purpose.

"I feel like I've known you my whole life. But did I mention, I'm in love with you?"

Everyone in awe because everyone here was at the game when he sang that song. The boys and a couple of others came over and we sang the chorus for Ben to sing a small part of that song he made. It seemed like yesterday we were all there, laughing and singing and dancing after the tourney team had won.

"I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked. And now, I'm livin' just for her and I won't ever stop. I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me. But now look at what you've done. You got me..down on my knee.."

Carlos took the mic from him as he pulled out the ring. "Mal, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me? Will you be my queen?"

I gasped, holding onto Evie's hand tightly, both of us praying she'd say a positive answer. "Yes." She nodded and slipped the ring on her fourth finger.

Even though she said it quietly, we all heard it and all screamed, clapped, cheered, and hollered with joy. Everyone knew about their relationship problems and shit, so this was a big step for them and all of Auradon, because Ben was their king and now, Mal was their queen.

"Yes!" I and Evie both squealed and hugged each other tightly.

Mal came down the steps, after kissing Ben, to us. "What, did you two know?"

"Everything!" We both laughed as she wrapped both of us in an embrace.

"You are going to rock that crown." Evie complimented her.

"All right! So, E and I have only made about a thousand sketches of wedding dresses and Belle's already planned an engagement party next week!" I chuckled, turning around to face the former queen.

"Well, it's a really good thing I said yes!" Mal went over to hug Ben's parents.

I walked over to my boyfriend and embraced him tightly, kissing him on the lips, both of us smiling into it. "I love you." I muttered against his mouth.

He pulled away for a second, surprised by my confession, eventually began smiling even brighter and kissed me again. "I love you more."

"Hey! Hey! Nuh-uh, still gross." Jay pushed us away from each other, again.

"Oh, here's the engaged couple~" E turned our heads and Jay winked at us.

"All bow to Her Royal Majesty." He joked and we bowed down to her.

"Oh, yes, her Royal Purple-ness." Carlos took off his hat as he bowed.

"Silence, you annoying peasants." She waved a lazy hand by us and we stood up straight.

"As you wish, my liege." Jay said in a mocking accent.

"Tsh, your Crankiness." Carlos scoffed, placing his hat back on his head and wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

Soon enough, Mal's limo arrived, in purple, obviously. We all got in as Jay replaced the driver. I sat in next to my lover, uncomfortable in a dress so I changed.

"I'm uncomfortable in this dress, makes me feel like a mess." I recited and was changed into ripped black jeans, a short-sleeved green shirt, a sleeveless black leather jacket, chains, gold jewelry, black gloves, and heeled combat boots.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

We had picked up the kids and were now re-opening up the barrier to leave. Suddenly, I heard screaming and turned my head to the back window.

"It's Hades!" Evie announced and the rest of the bunch turned around too.

"Jay, stop the car. He's trying to escape!" I yelled and he halted the vehicle.

"Don't get out, okay? It's not safe, so you stay in here the whole time. Got it?" I warned the four kids as the other teens got out, me following them once the children nodded.

"I am a god. I don't belong here!" He shouted, blue hair now on fire.

The boys tried to pounce at him to push him back but he struck them with his jewel. Next thing any of us know, Mal's up in the sky with scales.