06.

A/N: Pretend the desks in the classroom are for three people instead of two.

"IF SOMEONE hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart." Fairy Godmother asked us, making exaggerated movements.

Evie gasped, raising her hand from beside me. "Evie?"

"What was the second one?" She asked, fiddling with a pencil.

"Oh, okay, anyone else? Mal? Esme?" Godmother nodded slowly.

"C, give it a bottle." We both said in unison, making us grin at one another.

"Correct..again." Our teacher smiled.

"You are not on fire, girls!" Carlos exclaimed with his arms crossed, referring to how we got every single one right.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Mal scoffed like it was obvious, and I shook my head, agreeing.

"Oh, that makes so much sense." Evie smiled and Mal nodded sarcastically.

I heard footsteps entering the room and once I turned around, I saw another scared-looking little girl in a blue dress. She squealed when she passed up with a clipboard in her hand.

"Hello, dear one." She greeted the girl.

"Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." The girl stated pushing the board into her hands. I nudged M and E's arms with my elbows and they looked up at the two brunettes.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" Our teacher asked, writing on the paper.

"Mom, no!" Jane gasped quietly, obviously not wanting to be friends with us which was fine with me. Every girl here was either a scardy cat, bitch or a brat, sometimes all three. I smirked, snickering at how afraid she looked of us five.

"It's okay, Jane. This is everyone." Her mother pushed her forward and she smiled nervously.

"H-hi." She greeted shakily. "that's okay, don't mind me, as you were."

Jane then walked off, but not before squealing again when she passed us. Fairy Godmother cleared her throat. "Let's continue. You find a vial of poison! Do you, A. put it in the king's wine?"

E raised her hand, unsure but I whispered to her, making her put her hand back down. "Wrong."

"B. paint it on an apple?"

Us three chuckled looking at Evie because she'd actually do that and it had to do with her story.

"Or C. turn it over to the proper authorities?"

The other three gasped, arms shooting up. Jay gripped Carlos's wrist, holding it down. "Jay."

"C. You turn it over to the proper authorities." He grinned smugly, throwing down his hand.

"I was gonna say that!" The white-haired boy whined, swatting his arm.

"Oh-ho-ho.But I said it first!" Jay said in a baby voice, then proceeded to tackle him on top of the desk. "Come here! Come on, who said it first? Who said it first?"

I rolled my eyes, examining my nails as I heard shouting from the two. Fairy Godmother tapped her podium with her pointer. "Boys. Boys. Boys!"

They froze and looked up at her. "I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field." She pointed out the window.

"Oh, no. That's okay...Whatever that is, w-we'll pass." Carlos disagreed, pushing Jay off him.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

A/N: You and Ben are just friends.

I was at my locker and it was the end of my first day, all I can say is this place was fucking disgusting. I shut the door and was met with Ben's face, I furrowed my brows together. "Need something?"

"Hey, I have a question. I was playing tourney during the lunch break and Jay wasn't cooperating. Do you know why?" He cocked a brow, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Pff, yeah. His father's motto is 'there's no team in I'. He doesn't do teamwork in summary." I chuckled, fixing my backpack strap on my shoulder.

"O-oh. So..how was your first day?" Ben asked as we began walking side by side.

"I'm an honest person. It made me have to hold down my breakfast." I sighed, looking at the people giving us two weird looks and staring at them straight in the eye, making them walk off or something.

"Wow, how come?"

"The colours people wear, teachers, princes, princesses, school and people in general actually, no matter where." I shrugged as we turned the corner, beginning to head to my dorm.

"How was it? Living the Isle, I mean."

"A lot darker, physically and mentally. People feared us five." I grinned, giggling at the thought of scared children.

"All right...Well, I have to go and help Carlos with something, I'll come by later." He smiled charmingly and I gave him a tight smile in return. The prince walked off and I entered our dorm room, the door was open?

"Yeah, I want it cool, like Esme." Some girl with terrible hair said. I'd assume she was Lonnie, Mulan's daughter, I could tell from how she dressed.

"Really? The split ends, too?" Evie jokingly asked as all the girls in the room turned to me.

"Very funny, Eve. What're we talking about?" I looked at the two confused, vanishing my bag off my back and Lonnie's eye watched in awe.

"She wants one of you to do her hair, she's paying us." E replied, referring to me and M, shaking a bag of coins in her hand.

"Not it." I chuckled as M groaned, grabbing her spell book.

"Oh! Let me introduce myself, Esme. I'm-"

"Lonnie, daughter of Mulan. I could tell by your outfit." I nodded slowly, taking off my leather jacket.

"O-oh, you seem smart." She smiled nicely.

"Thanks." I thanked her for the compliment, propped up against my headboard.

M wrapped her limb around the pole of the bed. "Okay... Beware, forswear, replaced the old with cool hair."

She moved her finger in all directions and Lon's hair magically grew out longer and brown.

"I know, I know." Evie joined Lonnie, who was in front of the mirror. "It looks like a mop on your head. You know what? Let's cut it off. Layer it-"

"Uh, no, no, no! I love it!" Lonnie interrupted her

"You do?"

"It's just.." She paused before ripping her skirt. "Now, I'm cool."

"Like ice." I finished while Jane walked over beside Mulan's daughter and copied suit

Jane gasped, immediately regretting her decision. "What did I just do? Mom's gonna kill me!"

"Oh, well." I shrugged.