16.

"WE CAN'T give her the wand!" I stated, standing near a pacing Mal.

"Yeah, we can't just let Uma destroy Auradon." Evie nodded, pacing around like M.

"Uma doesn't get the wand, then Ben is toast, guys." Carlos reminded us, sitting on a chair backwards.

"Fan-fucking-tastic." I chuckled, scoffing.

"Great, so we're going to give Uma, of all people, the wand?" E sighed.

"Do we have another choice?" The white-haired boy said as us four's voices began to overlap with arguments.

"Wait, you guys." Mal stopped us and we all looked at her. "Your 3D printer."

"A phony wand." Carlos realized. "In my sleep!"

"Yes!" M smiled a little.

"Yeah, but the second Uma tests it, she'll know it's fake." Eve interrupted, disagreeing.

"Well, then we just get Ben out really fast. We need a kind of diversion." I shrugged as we all thought of a way.

"Smoke bombs!" Jay suggested quickly.

"That's perfect. We'll get the chemicals from Lady Tremaine's place. That could work!" Evie mapped out, stepping over to Mal, who I was standing beside. "Oh, and sick hair by the way."

"Yeah, Dizzy seriously stepped up her game." I chuckled, admiring the colour.

"Wait- Little Dizzy? Shut up." Evie gasped, covering her mouth.

"I know, I'm, like, loving it. It's, like, a lot lighter." M confessed, running her fingers through it.

"I'm really proud of her." I smiled, examining her amazing job before I heard Jay clear his throat.

We all turned around, seeing the two boys being annoyed. "Hello?"

Mal nodded, clapping her hands together as Evie turned her whole body around. "Right.."

"Carlos, Jay, you guys meet us at Pirates Bay, no later than noon. And you guys, losing, 's not an option." Mal reminded us. "'Cause we're rotten.."

"To the core." We all finished and I grinned at Carlos, once we locked eyes.

"Let's do this." Evie giggled as we all went to grab our jackets.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

We quietly moved the plastic out of our way, to step inside the salon. Evie was the first one to see Dizzy at her desk, gasping in excitement.

"Shh~" E shushed us both, a finger to her lips.

"Ok." I smirked, nodding.

Eve dropped her bag on another table, sneaking around silently until she was crouched down right beside the young girl. I and Mal stood off to the side.

"Evie..? Evie you came back!" Dizzy shouted, wrapping her in a hug.

"Hi!" She smiled in delight and happiness.

"He-he-hey, so great to see you too." M chuckled sarcastically.

"Is it all just like we imagined? Do they really have closets you can walk into? Have you been to a real swimming pool? What does ice cream taste like?" She babbled on about her greatest wonders.

"It's cold and it's sweet. And if you eat it too fast, it gives you a headache." E explained, booping her nose in the process.

"Really?" Dizzy beamed.

"Yeah." She smiled, nodding her head.

"Oh! I saved your sketchbook for you." The girl ran off to get it, coming back with the blue book.

"You did? Dizzy! Oh my gosh... Wow..." Evie sat down and opened it up, admiring all her old designs. She opened it up to a random page. "I made this dress out of an old curtain and safety pins."

"It reminds me of the dress you made for Mal when she met Jasmine."

"I spilled curry all over that." Mal remembered.

"You did." I laughed, elbow on her shoulder.

"Ha, ha! Yeah, I saw that." Dizzy giggled while I and M began to make the smoke bombs as the two kept talking.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I was filling up the last one, "Okay.."

"You got it? Careful.." Evie cooed, holding the bag.

"I got it." I nodded, putting the tube down which filled it with the powder.

"Perfect, that makes five smoke bombs." E counted quickly.

"Okay, I think that's enough, right? Yeah." Mal asked, taking it and placing it inside her backpack with the rest.

"Yep."

"Guys, how amazing would this look with my shredded tee and my heart purse?" Eve asked, placing a crown on top of her head.

"Spectacular." I chuckled, taking my latex gloves off.

"Take it! Take a bunch!" Dizzy said from her desk, picking up more as E grabbed her purse to put them in.

"Oh, Dizzy! oh my gosh. Thank you." She gasped, while the girl plopped them inside the bag.

"It would make me so happy to know that you were wearing something of mine in Auradon, almost like me being there myself!" She beamed before the bluenette embraced her tightly.

"I really wish I could take you with me." Our best friend said before they both pulled apart.

"At least one of us had our dreams come true, right?" The younger one grinned from ear to ear.

"Yeah.."

"E, we gotta go." I announced sadly.

"Okay.." She nodded when Dizzy came and hugged me too.

"I'll miss you too, Esme!" She sighed as I reciprocated it.

"I'll miss you more." I rubbed her shoulder before we pulled apart too. She waved, going to sit back at her desk. We walked to the entrance/exit, looking back at the kid.

"She's gonna be okay." Mal reassured Evie. I may love Dizzy, but my love could never compare to Evie's for her.

"Yeah, but she could be so much more.."

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

We stood in the garage watching them get out of the limo. "Lonnie!"

"I made them bring me." She chuckled, rushing over to hug me.

"Good and I talked to Jay, he said he'd actually think about it." I winked and she rolled her eyes playfully, going to hug the other two.

"Hi, welcome to the Isle, it's good to see you." Evie welcomed warmly.

"Thanks." She nodded as I heard Jay say that Dude could still talk. What did that even mean?

Carlos and Jay walked over with the wands, swords and...Dude. Mal stepped closer while E walked to the tunnel. "Ooh. Here, lets me see it...Wow, what a beauty."

"It's noon, guys." I announced.

"All right. Are we ready?" M asked all of us.

"Yeah." Eve nodded, holding up the bag of bombs.

"Let's do this." I smirked, walking into the tunnel with Carlos. "So, how can Dude talk?"

"I'll tell you later, witch." He shrugged, placing the wand in his jacket.