08.

I WORE a pair of green pants with a bunch of black splotches, held up with a belt and chains, a black long-sleeved shirt that had a hood, high-heeled combat boots, gold jewelry and my classic gold and black gloves. This morning, I was with Carlos in his dorm room.

"Morning, white hair." I greeted him, opening and closing the door, seeing him cross-legged on his bed with a computer in his lap.

"Hey!" He smiled, lifting his head up.

"Whatcha doin'?" I cocked a brow, walking over and sitting beside him.

"Just reading about the wand." Carlos sighed.

"Mhm... Mal's gonna give the cookie to Ben today." I informed him.

"Yeah, that's good." The boy grinned at me.

"Yep, the sooner we leave, I guess." I chuckled, ruffling up his hair.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, swatting my hand away, whining like a baby.

"Oh, boo-hoo. Your fine, De Vil." I rolled my eyes, snickering.

"Whatever, we gotta go. I need to go to my locker." He sighed, closing his computer, and stood up.

"Same." I groaned, taking his outstretched hand and getting up. I conjured my bag, throwing it over my shoulder while walking towards the door with him.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

It was lunch break and I had totally forgotten that Jay, Carlos and Ben had a tourney game after school. Oops. I was leaning forward with my hands on the table while Evie was leaning back against the glass rail beside me and Carlos was sitting on a chair. I noticed Jay had come over for the plan about the spell, he was flirting with the girls...again.

"You think the spell will work?" E whispered to us two.

"It should, we added the tear..and I spelled it. So, yeah." I shrugged. "It won't wear off for a while, which is great."

"Mhm.." Carlos hummed as we heard Mal slam her locker shut.

"Oo~ Look." I pointed to M who was talking with Ben now, the cookie in a bag in her hands.

He began to walk off before she spoke again, making Ben look guilty. She then almost took a bite of the biscuit before he grabbed it out of her hand, eating a chunk out of it. Mal glanced over at us discretely and we stood up stepping closer slowly.

Carlos threw an arm around my shoulders as we walked over and Jay placed his hands on Ben's arms from behind. "How you feelin', bro?"

M took the cookie, placing it back in the Ziploc before he took another bite. "I feel..I feel like... like singing your name. Mal! Mal!" She covered his mouth quickly and gave Jay the bag, he whistled examining it.

They all turned their heads to me and I shrugged, giggling. "Oops, maybe a tad too strong."

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

That tourney game was crazy. Ben sang a whole song for Mal and asked her to the coronation. Looks like it was working..maybe a bit too well. We all smile at that moment, but I noticed how happy and proud of himself Jay looked, holding that trophy high above his head. Stealing, lying and fighting never made him smile like that. Maybe this place wasn't so bad..?

I walked down the hall to my dorm after the tourney game. "Hey! Esme!" I heard a voice say behind me and footsteps. Carlos was jogging down to me, looking tired and joyful.

"Hey, white hair." I grinned as he joined me, walking beside me.

"Where you going?" He cocked a brow, the bag slipped over his shoulder like me.