M|| Damìon

Name: Damìon

Name: Damìon

Age: Depends on character basis age is 18

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him/They

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Species: Human

Looks since not fully visible: Dark brown eyes, that is all

Personality: Possessive, self confident, fairly nice till someone pisses him off: not all there, a few screws loose

Likes: Reading, Writing, Pleasing his partner, having pictures of his partner,

Dislikes: Other guys openly flirting with his partner/romantic interest, his partner being hurt, his partner being upset at him, not being able to spend time with his partner.

Quick warnings: If you bring in side characters to flirt with your character, or to fw Damìon. Please tell me in parentheses if you are or are not okay with that character being killed off.

Other: Damìon rather regularly works out, so is fairly well built. It's less a like it thing, it's a he has to do it thing. He will not talk about his family too early, and while he will eventually talk about it. He absolutely does not want to. And will snap and tell if it's pushed.

It's unclear where Damìon gets his income.

His apartment is fairly small, only holds essentials. Has a total of enough dishes for one person.

No TV, but has a computer for cyber stalking, along with a phone.

Bites his nails excessively at times.

Height: 5’8”

Smut: I guess 4½inpeen

He's into whatever his partner is into, and can quickly adjust. But will absolutely refuse to harm them at all.—Harm being a relative term—, spanking and stuff can still be on his okay list.

Scenario: