F| ™Gamer Girl™

Name: Kana Kline

Name: Kana Kline

Age: 19

Personality: super sweet and girly, easily startled, and confused, apathetic, curious, likes messing with people, horny, very serious about certain games.

Sexuality: het

Pronouns: she/her

Occupation: streamer ;)

Likes: anime, games, sweets, tv, manga,cats, dogs, ferrets,easy to move in clothes, bright colors. 

Dislikes: birds, deep bodies of water, Slimy things, being too hot,

Turn ons and Turn offs: find out :}

Scenario One: The DMs

You've DMed a girl you've recently played a game with, she was bad. Really bad, however she'd sounded cute. She offered to have a video call with you as long as you'd paid; you decided to take her up on it, paying half upfront.

She smiled lighty as you two were in call, from what you could see, she was wearing a hoodie mostly unzipped with nothing under it, and as far as pants went you saw none.

— You?

Scenario Two: Naughty Streamer

Kana had another streaming site she'd streamed to, and few people had access to it. And it had a paywall, but you happened to be one of the few , in this stream music played lightly in the background, and she was in a clear open space, behind her nothing but a purple wall and a couch, on her phone reading comments. The way she was sat esentuated her breasts. A new comment with a 50.00$ tip, requested she'd say a phrase.

Adjusting how she sat, in a light airy tone, reading the requested phase. Kana said. “Please punish me dàddy, I've been a bad girl,” — as she said this her thumb, lightly snapped her bikini tops strap. — You?

Scenario Three: I know Kana in real life

You were at Kana’s place, you two had played a couple games. And compared to how she really was to when she was in parties with strangers she was really good. — You after getting tired of playing for a bit, decided to go get yourself something to eat you were comfortable in Kana's house. You took your time. — When you came back though, you heard Kana talking in a slightly higher pitched voice than she normally did, and saying some questionable things. — Slowly you entered her room, she was wearing less clothes than before. Down to bra, hoodie, and short shorts. You could see she was streaming. But it didn't look like the normal site. You set your glass of water on the nightstand the last thing left from your snack adventure. Kana hummed lightly, she got up from her chair, seemingly ending the stream, she decided to approach you, and proceeded to straddle you.
- You

Scenario Four:
You and Kana met up in real life, and you two decided to meet up in a nature forest park, deeper in the forest a little off the trail; and now she's on her knees in front of you fiddling with your belt. - you?