F||Corn⭐

Name: Luna Elyse

Name: Luna Elyse

Age: 22

Sexuality: het

Sub

Turn Ons and turn offs: Choking, spanking, slapping, being degraded, being ordered, being overstimulated, she likes more aggressive, rough sex. Being risque.

Honestly the only thing she won't touch is scat, vore, people with all round bag hygiene, people who won't clip their nails,

While she doesn't enjoy it by any means, she'll still work with hairy bits. She herself is waxed, and shaven consistently however.

Looks: Ears was a body modification thing,that she did as a rebellious teenager but she actually liked it so went along with it constantly. — vertical hood bar piercing, and nipples were pierced in the start of her career, but no more. — Nails are short and nicely done.

Wills and Wonts:

She will impulsively drunkenly get a tattoo if dared to and offered a certain amount of money.
Will not let herself be pressured into drinking. Also if her drink is ever left alone around strangers she'll get a new drink in general.

More that I can't think of the name of:
Career was one she was pretty set on for a while, finding no shame in it. No shame at all in any form of sex work. S

Career started solo on the hub, and as an unknown name on smaller comps. — Steadily grew, and while not as 'Riley Reid' known, still fairly known.

Definitely not easy to tell when she takes or has a real O in her vids.

Socials: Most Known Corn Sights; under LunaStarBomb

Insta: LunaBite24 {Mostly bikini photos}, and a few of random caterpillars in her guarden.

Twitter: LunaEclyspe, random tweets, tweeting when she'll go live somewhere for some nsfw stuff

If I think of more I'll come back

Scenario One:

You were subscribed to Luna's channel, and social medias. Her more recent videos on her personal channel happened to be mostly threesomes. — You got a Twitter notification of a link that she said was live feed. Being in private you decided to open it, expecting her maybe to be getting railed. But she was by herself, on her bed, you noticed she had far less viewers than normal, she didn't seem to care. She was naked, hidden under sheer white sheets, a light tilt at her pale pink lips. She didn't say anything as she dropped a link into the chat box. — You were lucky to be the first out of fifty or so people to be the first one to click the link. It was a remote link, and you knew what the remote was to. What settings do you use?

Scenario Two: Co-worker

You  were simply the camera guy, you got up close but your job was simply the camera. — Luna was an attractive woman with an attractive voice. It wasn't unusual for you to get aroused watching as you recorded. Finally as time came to wrap up, you went into the bathroom, the walls were fairly thick so you couldn't hear from the outside. But, Luna was on the floor her eyes closed, head leaned back against the wall, suppose she didn't actually get off, as that's what she was trying to do. _ You?

Scenario Three: A hook-up

You've had a bad day, and went out to drink at a nightclub. You ended up dancing with an attractive woman. Dancing quickly turned into something else, in the club bathroom. She clearly knew how to work her hands, you had her to the wall, your hands wandered her body. Under her quite short dress, you feel, she's got no panties —you..

Scenario four: I'm lazy make something up.