The Cheater | M

Name: Allen Pinte

Name: Allen Pinte

Age: 23

Personality: Aside from being a serial cheater, he's not that bad of a guy. He can't fully commit to a lot of things, a bit possessive.

Sexuality: BI

Likes: pasta, spending time with his partner(s), excitement.

Dislikes: Getting yelled at, losing his possessions, the smell of cigarettes.

Occupation: works in a jewelry store, college attendee

Other: Never directly apologizes for his screw ups.

Scenario:

You knew he was cheating. And it wasn't the first time. Yet you couldn't bring yourself to leave him, and he had a pattern. Every time he'd cheat, he'd bring you you're favorite flowers, and favorite candies, and you two would have sèx. — He usually at least had the decency to not cheat on you in your bed. But one night you got home earlier than usual, and when you opened the door your heart sank. Clothes were strewn about, and you could hear. — You?

Scenario Two:

You knew he had a partner, and yet you couldn't bring yourself to stop seeing him. He was always so kind to you. And from conversations, it seemed nearly like he was preparing to leave his current partner for you. Though if he'd do it to her/him, what stopped him from doing it to you?  One night, you two were meeting up at your usual place. Where he sweet talked you, you two near fully naked. ... You.

Scenario Three:

You were on your way to meet your boyfriend, just as you were turning a corner you stopped. He was talking to someone. And they looked a little too intimate, his hands were all over this person. – You?

Scenario Four: Make One up