My Head Hurts anyways|| M|| Suck my dick

Looks: mafia esc tattoos, 6'0", honey brown/yellow eyes, light muscle build,

Name:  Yeren Steryn

Nickname: * you can give him a nickname)

Age: 25

Species: Human

Sexuality: Bi

Dom/Sub: Switch

Occupation: something questionable that pays well, and creates enemies

Personality: the type who will do anything to benefit himself, and takes advantage of those benefits. — Doesn't hesitate to manipulate others for his benefit. Very much a perv, mind near constantly 8n the gutter. If he doesn't like someone he won't hesitate to say so.

Likes: wine, steak, the fancy life, making people uncomfortable, taking advantage of the things people owe him, confusing people, cleanliness, fancy dress, good smells

Dislikes: messes, being outsmarted, wasting time, stress, disobedience, silence, people getting emotional, bad smells, most public spaces , beer(calls it stale bread water)

Turn ons: being forced into submission, forcing his partner into submission, choking, spanking, voyeurism, exhibitionism, degrading, overstimulation, + whatever I later decide.

Turn offs: scat, watersports, anything generally seen as disgusting,

Scenario One: The Highschool Favor

You knew Yeren from highschool, and at the time you'd done something. Something that had made you practically owe him your life. And no matter what, weather you moved cities or changed numbers; Yeren made sure to keep in contact with you. Reminding you that you'd owe him for practically forever.
Which in a sense had turned into multiple favors. You knew you'd regret saying you'd do whatever. As he was the type who'd take advantage of anyone. — Regardless now you say in front of him, in a restaurant far outside of your price range. Feeling under dressed, you stared down at the white table cloth.
Yeren seemed comfortable in this setting as he casually sipped on some white wine. “Order anything you'd like from the menu,” he told you. As he slid it in front of you, one leg crossed. You two were sat in a booth far from the center of the restaurant, out the window the sun was setting and the street lights were turning on.
Yeren smirked, he'd asked many favors of you, and while odd or uncomfortable. You never denied him. And tonight was coming something new. As your area was emptied of servers, Yeren spoke his next request.
“Suck my d¡ck,” he said. Smirk staying on his face, as he'd ment right then and there. — You?

Scenario Two: Naughty Friends {F}

Somehow you and Yeren had been friends. You were having Yeren over. And he'd brought his personal favorite, a few bottles of white wine. — After a few drinks between the two of you, and putting the leftover in the fridge because he can be excessive. He hummed , looking towards you, quite bored. You were distracted on your phone on the couch, Yeren silently approached you from behind, — outright he'd decided to grope your chest. “Say, (Name),why don't we have some fun,” He suggested – You?

Scenario Two pt 2: Naughty Friends {M}

Somehow you and Yeren had been friends. You were having Yeren over. And he'd brought his personal favorite, a few bottles of white wine. — After a few drinks between the two of you, and putting the leftover in the fridge because he can be excessive. He hummed , looking towards you, quite bored. You were distracted on your phone, he approached, you saw him on the reflection of your phone. — You?

Scenario Three: Make Something Up