two

Khalil

"Hello?" Bria answered in a sing song voice, making me laugh.

"Hey, beautiful." I replied. "What ya doing?" I leaned back on the couch I was sitting on as I waited for her answer.

"Trying to get my stubborn cousin to come out here earlier..." she paused for a minute before speaking again. "There has to be some way I could make her come like tomorrow... if only I could send a car or something to pick her up.." she said. As soon as she did I got the best idea.

"How about I get Justin to send his jet?" I asked her.

"Wait, you could get him to do that for me?" she asked.

"Of course, I'll even get him to send the range for her when she lands. I got you." I told her.

"Really, Khalil? That'd be perfect!" she said. Her excitement made me smile, I was happy that I could put her in such a good mood.

"Hold on, I'll go talk to him about it now." I muted the speaker on my phone and walked upstairs to Justin's room. His door was wide open and he was sitting on his bed, looking down at his phone.

"Yo, can I ask you something?" I said, making him look up from his phone and at me.

"Sure. What's up?" he replied.

"You know that girl Bria I told you about right?"

"Of course. You won't stop talking about her." We both laughed a little at how true his statement was. "But what about her?"

"Well she's got this cousin that's visiting her for the summer. She wants her to come here a little early to hang with us, but she won't come." I said. He looked at me, probably expecting me to go on and say why I feel the need to tell him this.

"Okay so what do you want me to do because I know it's something."

"I told Bria that I'd get you to send your jet to pick her up." I told him. A look of confusion came over his face and I knew that if I didn't try to persuade him he'd say no. "Her cousin is single, too, and she's cute." His eyebrows raised after I told him that like I knew they would.

"She's cute?" he asked. I nodded my head. He pulled on the few hairs on his chin as he thought for a minute. "Aight, I'll send the jet for her."

"And a car to pick her up from the jet." I added. Justin looked at me before laughing.

"Yeah, I could do that, too." he said. I smiled and walked over to him to shake his hand before pulling him into a hug.

"Thanks."

"No problem. I see how much you like Bria and want to impress her. Don't think I'll keep sending jets and cars for everyone, though." he said, making me laugh.

"You won't even have to after this." I left Justin's room and immediately took my phone off mute.

"Tell your cousin to pack her bags because she's coming to LA." I spoke into the phone. Just hearing how excited she was put a smile on my face.

Bria

"Hurry up, Alana, you're acting like you don't want us to leave." I said, walking into her room. She was fully dressed but was in the mirror fooling with her hair even though she didn't need to.

"Your hair looks fine. Just come on." I told her.

"I'm just making sure it looks perfect. No one is in a rush to go over there anyway. They ain't nobody." she replied. I rolled my eyes. I was getting really tired of her little pretend 'I don't care about Justin Bieber' act. We both knew that she was freaking out on the inside.