nine

Alana

"Alana, open this goddamn door right now!" I jumped out of my sleep at the sound of Bria banging on my door.

"What the heck..." I mumbled rubbing my eyes and slowly walking to the door to get myself together.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?" She asked once I opened the door. I looked at her confused, still not fully awake. "Hello, we're late," she snapped her fingers in my face then showed me the time on her phone. I looked at her and realized she was dressed for work. "You have 30 minutes to get ready or I'm leaving you." She said and turned to walk down the hall towards the living room.

I shut my door again and trudged towards the bathroom connected to the room. After taking the quickest shower ever, I dressed in my work outfit and did my daily make up routine which was really just concealer, eyeliner, mascara and my eyebrows. I didn't have time to do anything special to my hair so I just left it in the wavy state it was in and threw it up into a bun. After making sure I had everything, I set foot into the living room with exactly two minutes to spare.

"Wow, I didn't think you'd make it." Bria said standing up from the couch and making her way to the door.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I said closing and locking the door behind me. Once we got downstairs, our Uber was waiting for us at the gate. Wow, she was really serious about leaving me. Since I was in a rush to get ready, I didn't have a chance to check my phone like I normally do in the morning while I get dressed. Bria had her headphones in and laid her head against the window so I took the opportunity of a boring ride and pulled out my phone. I had a few texts, one from Justin, two from my mom. I opened my moms messages first. It was a group message between her, Aiden and I.

Mama: so my kids don't know how to call their mother anymore huh? Your birthdays may be coming up but don't think ya grown! Haha
Mama: Sunday dinner at home! I want you both there, don't play with me... Love you babies ❤️

I smiled and typed a quick reply, ensuring her that I'd be there. Justin's was a simple good morning message and him asking what I was doing for the day. I replied telling him I had work but that was it then closed my messages. We still weren't there yet (thanks to traffic), so I busied myself more going to my Twitter which was uneventful as usual. I completely forgot I turned my Instagram notifications off so when I checked my page, I was shocked to see I had a couple thousand more followers than last night. I was also tagged in several candid shots of Justin and I from the night before. A few of them were actually pretty cute so I saved them. There were a lot of comments on most of pictures that I didn't even bother to look at but the ones I did see mainly said how I was "the girl Justin was with." Going to my feed, I scrolled for a bit, liking pictures here and there before seeing that I was on the shaderoom, yet again. They had reposted the picture Khalil posted along with a photo with me on Justin's lap.

Remember the mystery girl we posted out and about with #JustinBieber last week? Well, she's not such a mystery anymore,our roommates spotted them out again last night getting real cozy. We think they look cute together. What do you guys think?

I was about to read the comments when our car came to a stop distracting me which was probably a sign that I didn't need to anyway so I just liked the picture and locked my phone, following Bria out of the car.

"Sorry we're late, Jordan. This one," Bria paused pointing to me, "overslept."

"Why am I not surprised?" He asked with his arms folded and I rolled my eyes.

Xxx

Work was boring, there's never really anything to do unless it's a big concert so of course I had to occupy myself.