seven

Alana

I mindlessly traced the outline of Justin's cross tattoo on his chest. Did that really just happen? Did I seriously just have sex with someone after knowing them a week and a half? So many questions were flowing through my mind at one time. I don't even know what happened, when we kissed the first time everything in my mind stopped and everything in my body screamed yes. I wanted it, and I didn't know until that moment how bad. I was completely aware of all this, and for that reason I don't regret it, I just... hopes he doesn't think of me any different.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked bringing me back into reality. I looked up at his face even though it was dark in the room, I could tell he was looking down at me.

"I...did we really just do that?" I asked, laughing nervously.

"What do you mean, the first or the third time?" He asked and I could just hear in his voice that he was smirking. I smacked his chest and he laughed. "Okay, I'm sorry. I'll be serious. What's bothering you, baby girl? You don't regret it at all do you?"

"No, not at all," I bit the corner of my lip before finishing. "I just don't want this to like, change anything between us or for you to think of me different..." I mumbled. The last thing I wanted was for him to think I was some kind of groupie hoe that was just using him for sex and what not.

He laughed a little. "Is that what you're worried about? Trust me, Lana, that's the last thing I'm thinking of. I know you're not that type of girl. First of all, this would've happened sooner. Second of all, you freaked out about being seen," he laughed and I did too. He was about to say something else when I heard a click.

"Wait, did you hear that?" I whispered, placing my finger on his lips. I heard the click again and this time I knew what it was. A lock, the front door lock. "Shit!" At this point we didn't have time to go into my room and not get caught so I had to come up with a plan, like now. "Bria's gonna kill me..us...you gotta hide!" I half-yelled, half-whispered while pushing him at the same time.

"What are you talki-- OW!" I pushed him off the bed and he fell over the side.

"Shush! Don't move!" I wrapped myself in the cover just in time for the light to flick on.

"Alana? Why are you in my room?" She asked immediately.

"I.. Uhm.. Missed you?" I replied smiling innocently and she squinted her eyes at me.

"Mhm... Where's Justin?" She asked suspiciously.

"He...left."

"Funny. Because I saw his car in the garage. Hi Justin." She called out loud.

He poked his head from the side of the bed and I facepalmed. "Hey, Bria." 5...4...3...2...

"Wait a minute!!!!!!! Did y'all have sex...in my bed?????? Oh hell no! You are so foul, Lana, I'm going to have to burn my mattress omfg" By this point Justin had stood up, clad in his boxers, showing not one ounce of embarrassment, actually he was trying not to laugh. "Literally your room is like 2 doors down I can't, yall are nasty! Handle this shit before I come back in here I swear," she yelled and stormed out of the room only for Justin to fill the short silence with his laughter.

"You really just let this happen in her bed?!" He asked cracking up.

"Oh my gosh, please shut up." My voice came out muffled because my hands were covering my face.

"Come on, you have to admit that's wrong," he was still laughing and when I finally looked up he was putting his clothes on.

"How about I admit that I hate you??" I teased and he only smiled.