𝟬𝟬𝟮.

i got pulled into a janitors closet, i felt such a tight grip on my arms but i couldn't see shit it was pinch black. i started to move around but can't get out of the unknown grip so i said softly "please let me go just please" i was out of breath and started getting weak.

"it's ash aurora look i can't explain right now but just please calm tf down" i calmed down and whispered "why did you grabbed me like that? you made me get scared and remember what you said earlier? yeah don't talk to me" i twisted the doorknob and was about to exit the closet when ash said "fuck just listen to me i'm sorry but if you wanna go then go just- never mind you'll see" he got out the closet and walked away.

i was a bit shocked but ignored him, why is he acting so weird? what is wrong with him? i did what was right i don't regret shit he acted like a bitch at first so ima do the same.

i brushed off the thoughts and walked to the bathroom when i heard a group of boy talking behind me, "look at this bitch here" "shy shit" i got scared and looked behind me and saw a group of tall boys they were..scary now i see why ash pulled me in there, how could i be a idiot ??

i got pissed off by the comments and said "you guys don't scare me get the fuck away from me" clearly i was lying about "you guys don't scare me" part but hey i gotta defend my self right?

one of the boys got mad and said "you should be scared bitch." i started to shake "stop acting tough" i said coldly and i started to tremble "she's scared shitless" one of the boys said well i could've not said that cause one of them grabbed me by the neck and pushed me into a locker and said "who's scared now?? fucking slut" his grip on my neck got tighter causing me not to breath a little "let me go please" i said while trying not to cry i don't wanna seem like a pussy.

the boy got close to my head and got to my ear and whispered "i'll fuck you up your lucky my girlfriend is here." he let go of me leaving a mark around my neck, it was purple af.

a girl came running towards us and started yelling at the boy "What the fuck are you doing nate?? What the hell what did you do? leave this poor girl alone and leave." the boys left without saying a word.

she said "my names maddy are you okay? I'm sorry about my boyfriend he got real problems i'm so sorry" she kinda freaked out and gave me a hug.

tbh i needed that hug

i stayed quiet for a couple seconds and said "i'm fine don't worry and i'm aurora" i said quietly. she gave me a bright smile and helped me up and talked to me for a couple minutes "well i gotta go here's my number!" she gave me a short hug and speed walked away from me and yelled "i'll talk to you later!"

she was so nice she looked mean and all but she wasn't bad at all,  i didn't needed to go to the bathroom i guess what happened to me right now made me forget i needed to go.

i started to go back to the cafeteria and rue came up to me and hugged me before looking at me, after a couple seconds she let go of the hug and smiled at me before saying a word she noticed the mark that nate made, her smile dropped and said " who the fuck did that to you aurora??" sounding worried. i stayed quiet and said "don't worry rue i'm okay that's what matters right?" she nodded and accepted that i didn't wanna talk about it.

"oh yeah joshua went home early i don't know for what tho" rue said and i said " ohh okay" i gave her a small smile and gave me one back and she said "aurora..you could tell me anything i mean anything i'm here for you always" those words gave me comfort they sounded so special i trusted rue with my life even tho i met her today.

"i know rue thank you" i said, she said "of course" we talked until the bell rang.

  𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 •

rue said to me that she wanted to met after school at a gas station. we both i agreed, i mean my mom isn't strict at all sometimes she is.

the bell rang and said our goodbyes to eachother and went to the last class we had for the day, and fuck it was math.

god i don't know if it's just me but i HATE math like what's the purpose of it anyway.

i walked into the class and saw ash. shit now i'm getting nervous not that i like him but just nervous. you know when you break up with someone and that awkward moment after? yeah i had that moment.

his seat was across from me so it was kinda good, he was eyeing me down if he's mad at me i won't blame him for shit, i did act like a bitch all he wanted was to protect me but i didn't listen for shit why im such a selfish person? gladly no one saw the bruise i had bc of nate.

minutes past i was tired of the teacher talking i literally didn't understand shit what he was saying.

anyways we finished the lesson and we had like 10 minutes of free time. i was sitting down quietly on my seat until ash came up to me and sat down next to me, shit. i got nervous af and stood up walked away from him i cannot deal with this shit right now, he said "aurora can we talk?" he said softly. fuck he won because of his tone, i turned around and looked up at him he said "look i'm sorry for what happened earlier" while he was apologizing to me he saw the bruise on my neck, his jaw clenched and he said

"who tf did that? tell me" he said harshly, i couldn't lie to him so i told him everything and i kinda started tearing up. "i'm so sorry for being so selfish" i said. he said "no it's okay" and said after "ima fucking kill nate fuck why is he like this" his hands was on his waist then the bell rang i started to walk away then he said "aurora wa- nevermind" i said "sorry and i gtg! byee" i gave him a smile and he smiled back.. wait what? HE SMILED. Tbh his smile was the cutest.

1161 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 ~