𝟬𝟬𝟴.

i stood up and came up closer to ash door and hearing him talking about someone.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: No look i'll let you know what she does when everyone wakes up she's here with her siblings tho so yeah

???: if she does anything crazy tell me and lock her in a room i heard she has a crazy backstory.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: Aurora? Nooo i don't think so wait she does?

???: she killed someone because someone touched her mom in some way i don't know but idgaf but if you do the shit i tell you to do i'll pay you millions.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: Alright man i got this under control see you tomorrow.

I was shocked ass fuck, who was he talking to and why tf is he doing this? just wow.

while i was thinking i heard footsteps coming from ashtrays door and i quickly ran downstairs quietly and got on the couch and pretended i was sleeping.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: i don't wanna do this but i have to.

it was quiet after he said that then Nova kicked me while she was sleeping, fuck fuck fuck.

it was so random that i got up and slapped her foot gently and uh oh ash was still there.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: you heard huh?

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: heard what?
i said trying to act clueless. i stood up walking into the kitchen.

i was bad at lying and everyone knows it so he clearly noticed that i was lying.

he walked up to me leaving no space between us. he looked down at me

𝗔𝘀𝗵: don't tell fez shit you got that? i'll get that person you probably heard to kill you aurora i'm not fucking playing.

he said harshly but shittt i didn't get scared of a boy who thinks that he's the shit

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: you don't boss me around and plus you don't scare me ash you never do so get your ass with julia who's probably gonna cheat on you.

i said proudly but not loudly so i won't wake up everyone.

i saw ash hands clenched into fists but he was able to keep his cool.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: don't fucking talk to me like that and plus she's wayyy better then you so look don't say shit to fez better yet don't even mention it

he said while grabbing my arm not to harsh but kinda.

i gave him a smug smile and giggled a bit because how foolish he was acting.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: awh your scared that you could get caught?

𝗔𝘀𝗵: i'm not scared of anyone not even you well obviously cause your a girl but don't ruin shit for me

after he said that he went upstairs but little does he know that fez always wake up earlier then everyone else.

clearly he doesn't know that.

i looked around and saw fez around the corner in complete shock. he walked up to me.

𝗙𝗲𝘇: what the fuck happened?

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: he's gone fucking crazy fez

i sat down on the couch in disbelief.

𝗙𝗲𝘇: i don't know man but don't tell him i found out ight?

i nodded in agreement and watched fez walk into the kitchen serving himself some cereal and acting like he didn't hear shit.

a couple minutes later i saw julia walking downstairs walking outside so she could leave, finally it took that girl like a whole year to leave.

and ofc ash came outside with her and gave her a hug before saying his goodbyes.

after Julia left ash turned to me and rolled his eyes at me for no reason.

𝗙𝗲𝘇: yo ash come and eat you been acting weird to wsp?

𝗔𝘀𝗵: it's nothing don't worry about it

𝗙𝗲𝘇: your my brother ash ofc i'll worry

𝗔𝘀𝗵: i don't wanna talk about it

fez was clearly not having it and wanting to protect me.

𝗙𝗲𝘇: shitt i know already but why all that if she didn't do shit man?

𝗔𝘀𝗵: and why tf you care fez? i'm producing money for me and you so we could have limited drugs ight? god you can't be grateful for at least once?

i sat there in shock i mean like overly shocked, i stood up in front of ash

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: whatever your doing stop it your not doing shit for him but your actually putting us and your own brother in danger.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: shut the fuck up little girl thinking that you know everything.

me and fez looked at each other and lost it, we both were giggling and laughing fez almost fell off his chair, while ash looks at us so confused

after a couple minutes later me and fez calmed down

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: Do you know what Julia said about you?? yeah ash..

𝗙𝗲𝘇: she said sum fucked up about you ashtray ion know how your still with her man.

ash stood there in confusion like he was a lost puppy.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: what did she say about me?..

I looked at fez and nodded.

𝗙𝗲𝘇: she's using yo ass for money ash.. i don't know how she know you got money but that's not on me

he shrugged while saying that.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: i don't know what to say.. i'm sorry for everything

i didn't really accept his apology since he had put me in danger and fez and my sisters.

𝗙𝗲𝘇: you gotta tell us who was that on the phone..

ash hesitated at first but said it.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: it's nate jacobs his dad owns half of this town so i called him if he could get rid of aurora since Julia wanted aurora to be gone  but i don't know why i listened to her i'm a selfish bitch..

Fez looked shocked and i was just hella confused not knowing who is that
but at the same time i was PISSED. Why tf is he listening to a girl that is using him for money??

𝗔𝘀𝗵: i'm sorry for everything aurora.

it was so quiet after he said that.. i don't know if i could accept it or not.

𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!❦