𝟬𝟭𝟮.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃-

it was Sunday, the day everyone throws party's, i was extremely excited because this was my first party ever.

i told ash and fez that i was going to my place get some clothes, like my dresses,jeans mostly a bit of everything.

"Okay!" i heard a yell coming from the brothers.

i ran over to my house until i saw someone moving into the house next to my moms house, then i saw a girl carrying a big ass suitcase, it was Jaylah?!? OMG.

i yelled "Hiiii Jaylah!!"
i said excitedly.

she looked at me then ran up to me, giving me a biggest hug.

i haven't texted, facetimed her in a long time

"Girl what the fuck, You look different what happened!!"

she said sounding surprised, nothing really changed but only my breast size

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: puberty i guess?

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗵: you look fine as always how you been? i haven't seen your short ass in a long time

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: i been okay shits been kinda weird lately but who cares

she gave me a look that gave me 'tell me later'

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗵: Oh so uh let's talk about that how this was random like me moving into this boring town just to see you here?? Like what the fuck!

she exclaimed

i gave her a smile, i love her energy being best friends with her was the best it was like i hit the jackpot, ever since i met her i've been the happiest we've been friends for two years.

we both talked for minutes, it was relieving because i met my bestfriend after we been busy for quite some time.

we both sat on the grass on the front of the house, we laughed talked and talked about random shit.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: So jay i met a boy he's like sweet and shit i just love him!

i said excitedly while laying on the grass with jaylah.

she smirked

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗵: who's the lucky boy?? finally my loner got a boyfriend

i turned to her giving her a confused look

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: he's not my boyfriend

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗵: yet!

she said before looking at the sky, avoiding my face cause she knew she's gonna laugh if she looked at me, she was smiling tho

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: bitch i'm literally gonna kill you

i said jokingly, while getting up her mom came outside yelling "JJ Come inside! and bring your suitcase no one is gonna unpack your shit for you!!"

her mom looked at me and ran up to me then gave me a hug and said "Hey my pretty cake how you been?" literally jaylahs mom gave people the weirdest nicknames ever.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: i'm been goodd you?

"good aswell JJ was talking about you all the time"

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗵: mom shut up!

"wanna come inside? i have dinner right now i always have a extra plate for anyone my love."

she was the sweetest, she is like my second mom, always kind and nice. that's who she was.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: no thanks but thank you but i should be going

"awh okay stay safe baby" she gave me a smile before walking back inside

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: i will!

i yelled so jaylahs mom could hear.

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗵: i'ma be back just wait here for a couple minutes.

i nodded then she ran inside with her suitcase.

i waited then i heard a car slowly passing by, it was ash.

he got out the car quickly, and gave me a hug, randomm.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: i was fucking worried about you aurora we're were you?

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: omg ashtray getting soft for a girl? thats new

i teased him

𝗔𝘀𝗵: shut up

he laughed a bit then his eyes went from me then to someone which was jaylah.

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗵: I got you a neckl- !

she gave ash a surprise look, i ignored the look she gave ash.

she didn't finish her sentence, and quietly gave me a necklace. she pulled me to the side

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗵: that's ash?

she said quietly.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: yes why?

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗵: oh nun

weird.

we returned to ash, which ash was surprised for some reason.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: Ash this is jaylah and jaylah this is ashtray but call him ash!

i introduced them both, they both said hi to each other nervously.

jaylah was slightly smiling at ash, what was going on?

and ash gave her a blank look.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: let's go ash! and by the way jaylah there's a party i'll text you the address meet me there at 10!

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗵: kk

me and ash got into the car and he started driving home.

we both sat in silence usually he starts the conversation but not right now. this was just weird.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: so what was that about?

i questioned him

𝗔𝘀𝗵: what you mean?

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: you and JJ you both were quiet i thought it was weird yk?

𝗔𝘀𝗵: idk.

a simple 'idk' is what i got from him.
rude af is you ask me

we both got home i grabbed my suitcase and went to ashtrays room and kinda unpacked, i didn't shower so i decided to.

𝗝𝗮𝘆.. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻😍?
guys if you want follow my account on tiktok it's
@/cyb3rwalton
It's a edit account and i posted my first post on there<3
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎