𝟬𝟭𝟭.

𝗔𝘀𝗵𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘃~

me and aurora talked for minutes, then minutes turned into hours then those hours turned into a day.

she was a fun person to talk to, she was like a amusement park where you could have fun all day long

she was talking about how she grew up and her life.

i stared into her eyes while she talked, she could talk for days and i won't even get bored

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: so why did you get with julia? just asking

she questioned.

i actually don't know the only reason i just wanted to make aurora jealous but accidentally went to far.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: you'll be mad if i tell you

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: no i won't just tell me

i gave in and told her, she didn't look surprised at all

that was confusing to be honest

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: i knew your the type of boy that would do that to be honest

then laughed, i didn't know what she meant but alright i'll go with it.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: wanna watch a movie? it's so boring now

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: Omg yes!! which movie hmm i love the movie turning red let's watch it!

she said excitedly,

𝗔𝘀𝗵: fuck no that movie is cringe

i'm not wrong tho, the parts were they sing or have there little boy talk is overly cringe.

she made a pout face and touched her heart like she was shot, it was adorable everything she does is adorable.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: your lame

𝗔𝘀𝗵: i'm speaking the truth

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: yk what

she finished and tried grabbing the controller to the tv but i was holding it in the air, i stood up from the bed .

she ran up to me and kept jumping in the air but she was way shorter then me, midget.

eventually she managed to get the remote and ran to the bed, i chased after her i got on top of her and started tickling her.

she was not gonna play that boring ass movie.

after a couple minutes of me torturing her jkjk, i caught myself staring at her eyes and she did the same, god

she smirked and shook her head slightly.

i want to kiss her badly, like right now.

i leaned in and kissed her, she kissed me back, she layed her hand on the back of my head, she sat up but we continued kissing.

this kiss was different then Julia's

We were making at out the point and she was whimpering.

wouh.

we made out for a couple minutes then i pulled away, she was overly smiling and blushing.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: that was something anyways!

did she really ignored the fact me and her made out? i see how it is

she played the movie and she was enjoying it long as she was enjoying it then i'm good.

fez and auroras siblings came into the room saying "You guys want pizza?" Me and aurora said "yes!"

after a couple minutes the pizza came and aurora quickly got up from the bed before she got to the door she yelled out "ever gets the pizza first gets a 100 bucks!" to me.