𝟬𝟬𝟯.

𝗔𝘀𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩 •

fez picked me up from school and asked me shit about how this and that happened and all what was on my mind was aurora i didn't feel anything with her. do i? Do i like her?

Fez said "ay man you alright? kinda looking like you in love or sum shit" i rolled my eyes playfully at him and fez gave me a smile and shook his head, the ride home was quiet, a comfortable silence then fez spoke up again "let's play some music shits quiet right now"
fez started playing the song

            𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗻𝗱

to be honest i like this song, fez starts to move his hands on the beat just vibing to the song while i'm just thinking about aurora fuck do i like her?? she's perfect i haven't felt this shit in my life. why did i acted like a bitch at the start? even the tears in her eyes made me felt guilty and god her smile.

   "𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂."

i smiled so hard at the lyric and fez caught me and said "shittt who be making you smile like that?" teasing me for no reason. i didn't say shit so he wouldn't bother me about it later on then he said "but ay we gon have to work at the gas station" i nodded and we both got to the gas station and started working.

                                  𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩 •

i got home and ran up to my room so she won't see my neck and she yelled "ola mija tu vas a comer?"
" hi daughter are you gonna eat?"
i said politely "no gracias!" "no thank you" and got my room i quickly got changed into a new outfit

  𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 ❤︎︎

(𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆  𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁!)

i grabbed my mini white backpack and told my mom i was gonna hang out with my friends i made at school she nodded and didn't say anything, i'm surprised she didn't say anything she'd usually yells at me and tells me to go to my room but nope.

i went out and grabbed my bike and headed to the gas station that rue told me to go to, it was like a 15 minute ride there.

   𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 •

by the time i got there i went inside the gas station and saw rue talking to a ginger head man kinda bald. He looked at me and said "you new here?" i nodded and said "yeahh my names aurora wby?" he said "im fez" then he mentioned that he had a brother about my age that he was crushing on someone lately and he said it was rare to see him liking someone. i nodded and started having a conversation with fez and rue.

                                       𝗔𝘀𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩 •

i was stacking my cash just doing my thing then i heard a girls voice that sounded familiar.. it was auroras why she's doing here so i took a peek from the glass door and it was her she was talking to fez then fez of course told her about what happened on the drive here. sometime i really get irritated by my brother but i still love him

she mentioned that she was hungry and fez told her to get anything but she wanted it for free she had to come in the glass door.. Shit wtf i got nervous af why i'm i trippin? i thought, she payed for her snacks and rue told her to get her some drugs and auroras face had a worried look i guess she hasn't seen the crazy side of rue i guess.

aurora came in into the freezer and froze like she was in shock, i smiled and said "hey" and she sat down next to me and said "i never knew you worked here.." in a surprised tone then i told her "yeahh oh yeah you want some molly?" i stuttered just a lil and she said she doesn't do that shit well i guess i know something about her.

i wanna know about this girl a lot more.

𝗢𝗺𝗴𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘆😭 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗼

709 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 ~