𝟬𝟯𝟬.

I woke up with a horrible headache because from all the carnival food I ate yesterdays night.

I guess I woke up ash aswell cause my hand was on his face while I was stretching when I barely woke up.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: goodmorning

Ash said while giving me a kiss on the lips.

I smiled,

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: it's school if you didn't know

ash's face went from excited to disappointment.

which made me giggle a bit.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: ima get ready for 'school'

he said the word 'school' with a girly voice.

I rolled my eyes playfully at him then got up from my bed and went to the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror and looked like a whole mess, my hair was up but really messy and my face was slightly puffy.

I don't know why chose me, I wasn't the prettiest so why me?

I said in my head.

I brushed the thought away and did my hair.

I got out the bathroom and walked over to the closet.

there's was nothing to wear, I mean nothing.

but until I found a cute outfit.

I wanted a comfy good outfit that I could wear throughout the day.

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

(without bag)

I wanted to smell good to, so I chose my second favorite perfume which was 'your the one' I love the smell, it was elegant for me.

after I applied some perfume I went ahead and got white coffin press on nails.

𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀:

(pretend the dogs ain't there😍‼️)

I did my makeup, not a lot of makeup but just a soft look, I curled my lashes and did my mascara and had a little highlighter on my eye corners.