𝟬𝟭𝟱.

i woke up to ashtrays arm around my torso, i didn't wanna ruin his beauty sleep but i had to get ready for school, ugh.

i carefully got up trying not to wake up ash. but i failed completely.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: wtf are you going ?

is he stupid? Just kidding but dumb question.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: it's monday did you forget?

he gave me a confused look for a couple seconds then made a face like he realized something.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: fuckkk

he said in his morning voice, wouh.

he got up and went over to his closet and picked a basic outfit, i did the same and decided to go for a basic/ not so basic outfit.

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

i changed into my outfit for the day and applied my perfume

i got the bathroom and saw ash waiting patiently for me sitting on the chair, awh.

his attention was from his phone and to me, he smiled and and got up then embraced me with a hug.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: you look good ma

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: awh thank you

i pecked him on his cheek and went over to the kitchen to eat breakfast, we only had 30 minutes left so i decided to serve myself some cereal, then ash came downstairs.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: you didn't get cereal for me? wow i thought you were my wife

he shook his head like he was disappointed.

i blushed at the comment he made, literally the cutest.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: i'm not your wife silly

𝗔𝘀𝗵: not yet

he smirked at me then his attention was on the cereal i made him.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: thank you mam

we both ate our cereal and put out bowls in the metal sink.

𝗙𝗲𝘇: stop with that couple shit and get your ass in the car.

i giggled and made my way to the car with ash behind me.

it didn't take long for fez to take us, he was in a rush for something, i didn't ask why he speeded so i ignored it.

me and ash got out the car once we made a stop to the school, some eyes were on us. wierd.

some people were whispering, laughing.

i looked at ash and he seemed to be nervous about something. everything seemed to be off.

very off.

i whispered to ash

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: why are people being weird ash?

i said while looking around, he made a gulp slowly.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: it's because of last night, something else happened to. i'll explain later ight?

i nodded in confusion what is he talking about?
it better not be about the situation yesterday, i'm over it.

we both made it to our first class and sat down next to each other, as we were writing i saw ash struggling to write, he didn't had any conditions in the morning, what was wrong?

i gave give a note saying 'are you okay?' and a heart under it

he wrote something back saying 'yeah i'm fine' i looked at him and he nodded then looked away. now i'm fucking worried.

i layed my head on his shoulder to comfort him, to calm him down and distract him from the thoughts that was in his head.

i felt him not freaking out no more, that was good.

~

eventually the period was over and ash told me we could skip this period since it was useless i agreed to it.

we both met at the field outside, luckily there wasn't anybody out there to call us out so it was just me and ash.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: So uh what i was about to say earlier was uhm..

he hesitated so i gave him a little push by saying,

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: don't be nervous go ahead

i gave him a warm smile, he gave in

𝗔𝘀𝗵: after i left you outside fucking Jaylah decided to walk with me and forced me to kiss her and everyone knows i like you so they started fucking spreading rumors that i was cheating on you, i'm so fucking done

he ranted to me, i honestly feel bad for him because he had to go through all of this when i wasn't around, it was like i needed to be with him every second, minute or even lifetime just to keep him safe, i want to make that till end of my time.

i gave him hug and layed kisses on his cheek, i looked at directly at his eyes and said

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: i'll always forgive you ash! i promise that

he gave me a smile and embraced me back, i love seeing him smile.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: thank you aurora for everything

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: anything for you

i said calmly, i wasn't mad that he kissed my ex bestfriend, now that he admitted. i would if he defended her then yeah i would fucking get mad.

~

𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗶𝗹𝘆❤︎︎