𝟬𝟭𝟲.

after school me and ash decided to hang out in some places like, restaurants, anywhere tbh.

but first i had to change my outfit since i was kinda sweating through out the whole day, fez went somewhere to a business.

so we both walked together to go home.

it was a calm walk, sunny day so it was beautiful out.

the fresh breeze coming into my face and blowing it perfectly was the best, i felt so fucking happy, especially with ash

𝗔𝘀𝗵: why your all smiley?

he said bluntly.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: because i'm with you duhh!

his arms with in between mine, making a lock.

he smiled and shook his head, he was blushing.

we made it to the gas station, not fez's and ashtrays gas station.

we both went inside and immediately went over to the candys and snacks, we got all our sour patch kids and ash got me my favorite drink arizona green tea, my favorite.

we made a few jokes while getting them, he said 'i swear if i get fucking diabetes ima kill you big time.' jokingly.

i laughed and headed over to the cashier while ash was following me with a bunch of snacks in his hands.

the cashier looked at my chest weirdly, it made me uncomfortable.

i noticed he wasn't look at my chest he was looking at my fucking boobs, pervert.

the man looked around 25 years old or so.

even worse, ash noticed the vibe between us so then he found out where his eyes where at.

and got fucking pissed, he showed his  gun from under his waistband of his sweats.

when did he have a gun? random.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: look at her like that ima fuck you up old man.

???: i'm sorry i'm old? your just a little kid go home.

the random man said kinda rough.

ash got mad, real mad i never knew he anger issues, yeah he was a bitch from the start but i never he had anger issues that bad.

he walked up to the cashier and pulled out his gun from his swear and started banging the cashiers head with the handle of the gun.

he bashed the man head till it started bleeding bad, it didn't stop him.

he was so overprotective over me, he didn't let any man touch me, or even look at me.

i ran over to ash to stop him before we caused scenes or a crime.

i was about to get the gun from him to stop him but he accidentally hit my head, hard.

he stopped when he heard me say "ow"

he turned around at me and immediately hugged my head. he had a worried look.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: i'm so fucking sorry.

he said quietly.

he sounded so guilty,

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: it's okay ash don't worry about me and let's worry about that man how we are we gonna pay?

𝗔𝘀𝗵: don't worry i already payed

then pointed to the man's bleeding head, looking proud.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: Ash seriously

he took out 20 bucks out of his pockets and left it by the register then i went ahead got a bag  for the snacks then we both left.

~

we got home then we immediately got a sip of water because how fast we ran back home.

i looked at ash and he was drinking that water like it was the last water on earth.

i laughed out of nowhere from how fast he was drinking.

he looked at me confused

𝗔𝘀𝗵: why tf your laughing?

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: Nothingg

i said while trying to hold in a laugh.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: uhm okay.

after a couple minutes we got our snacks and went to our room. we both layed next to eachother on the bed, he got his laptop and got on disney +

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: turning red!

𝗔𝘀𝗵: fuck no not that again

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: ugh fine

i said annoyingly, as a joke.

he eventually picked out the movie 'The sandlot'
i loved the movie a lot, yeah you might know why.

we were 30 or less into the movie, i don't really pay attention into the time for the movie.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: hes hot

i said jokingly, i was talking about benny Rodriguez, i mean he is.

ash glared at me.

𝗔𝘀𝗵: no tf he's not drop that attitude.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮: well okay.

i said bluntly,

~

after the movie finished we both fell asleep in eachothers arms, cuddling.

𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱.
❣︎