Chapter 5:

You sat beside Austin and you all cuddled until your sister walked in and said that she was moving. You couldn't believe that you were only 14 and you having a house by yourself.
Y: why God why?
A: hey look every thing is going to Ok. If you need to sell the house and you and your friend Katie can live with me.
Y: are you serious?
A: yeah
Y: ok will you and Alex help me and Katie move/pack?
A: yup!
Y: thank you so much for doing this. You know you didn't have to.
A: it's ok you and Katie can get to know my sister Emily better!
Y: yup.
A: when is your birthday?
Y: it is in 2 months. ( May )
A: oh cool. Mine is in April.
Y: oh cool it's coming up.
A; up I will be 16!
Y: are you happy that you will be able to drive?
A: yes so then Alex won't have to drive me everywhere.
Y: haha.
A: so my sisters birthday is in 10 days what should we do?
Y: um...what about a surprise birthday party?
A: okay!
Y: me and Katie will help you decorate.
A: ok thanks.
Y: NP
****************************************

Today it was Emily's birthday and me and Austin made to go to school so you all could decorate. You felt bad but you had to or else it was going to be a surprise.

You and Austin went to Walmart and got the stuff to decorate. You all grab all kinds of things and checked out.
When you all got home you all decorated the whole place, it was colorful.
When you all were done You went to Emily's school and picked her up with Austin. When you all go back you took Emily inside and yelled SURPRISE!
E: is this for all for me?
Y: Yup!
E: omg. This is the thing ever!
Y&A: I'm glad!
E: What should we do first?
A: Let's eat!
E: okay. What are we eating?
A: Pizza
E: YAS
A: I know you love pizza!
E: YAS I do.
******************************************
After the party you all go to bed cause you all have school the next day. When you get up you wake Emily and Katie up. You all get ready and go to school.
( if you were wondering why Austin isn't going to school is because of the hate he got)
You all get on the bus and go to school. When you get there everyone starts hating on you for no reason, making rumors of you Austin kissing. You get mad and slam your locker and go to your first class. Everyone in there was laughing at you, so you texted Austin for him to come and get you. When he responded he was here. You walk out of class and slam the door and walk out the school doors. (Even tho you weren't supposed to). You had tears going down your face with makeup everywhere. You run to into Austin's arm and you all just stand there, crying into his shoulder. You were so happy to have him. He takes you home and makes you some brunch. After brunch you get cleaned up and fall asleep on the couch. Austin picks you up and carries you to your room.
What do you think will happen at school tomorrow?