Chapter 6

At school it became worse everyday. You wanted to change schools but you couldn't cause the closest one was and hour away. You asked Austin if his mom could adopt you so you could be homeschooled?
A: I will ask!
Y: You will? Thank you so much.
A: Np

When Austin gets off the phone he says that she will get you homeschooled!
Y: Omg tell her I said thank you like a billion times!

A: *Chuckles* Tomorrow I won't be home. I have to go get braces.
Y: aw ok. I hope everything goes well.
A: me too.
After your all convo. You all get some food and just chill around.

The next day you and Michelle (Austin's Mom) went to the school and signed papers for you to get homeschooled. After that you and Michelle take Austin to get braces. For his first pair he gets everything red. In your head you were thinking Tbh he looked hotter in braces. After a couple of days of being homeschooled you actually enjoyed it.
While you were home. Austin was with him mom studying for his permit to drive. He couldn't wait to get it and be able to drive.

When Austin gets home he is super happy. He jumps on the couch with his shoes on and runs through the house like a little kid.
I sat there and laughed at him. When he was done and wore himself out. He went in the kitchen and got him a bottle of water and ordered a pizza.