Chapter 9

We have been on the road for 5 weeks and tbh I'm so tired I'm surprised Austin hasn't Fallin asleep while changing clothes before going back on stage. Next week We are supposed to have 2 days off. After the 2 days I will probably stay home to check up on what has been happening around there.
Before Austin goes to Japan, London, and Brazil in going to go with him because I've always wanted to go there. That will be next month so I will have time until we go there.

1 week later

It has been a week and today we are in Mississippi.
Also I'm flying home and Jose is going to pick me up from the air port.
Austin wants to stay and go to Minnesota and go to the Mall of America. I will be flying home from Minnesota. I can't wait to get caught up on what has been happening.

Flight Home

On my flight home I almost missed my flight cause Austin was getting up late. We hurried and got there and the plane would leave in 5 minutes. I still had to check in and find my flight. When I found my flight I had 2 minutes left. I was so worried that I would miss it.
My seat was a window seat and there was these guys and they looked liked Kian and Jc. So I took my seat and pulled out my laptop and was watching Kian and Jc new video from yesterday. When the video was over they said that they were going to Miami from Minnesota. So I took out my headphone and put my computer away. Then I looked over and asked them their names.
K: Kian J: Jc. Yours?
M: Sa-Sarah
K&J: that a pretty name for a beautiful girl.
I could feel my cheeks turn red. I tried not to freak out but it was too late. I just could help but scream in my mind cause if I screamed out loud the flight attendant would come over and ask if I was ok from how quiet it was. While on the flight I got to take some pictures with them.
When we finally landed I got more pictures with them and then met up with Jose.
I think to my self that that was the best fight ever. I text Jose and asked him where he was and as I turned around I saw him. I ran and jumped on him and told him I missed him.

On the ride home we talked until we reached Austin's house. I told him he could come in if he would want to. That I got him some stuff while away. He immediately got out and got my bags and we went inside. When I was unpacking Jose would just stare at me. When I finally noticed him staring and looked his way and he immediately looked away. When I got to the stuff that I got for him Katie and Emily I gave him his stuff first then went to Emily's room and dropped her stuff off and then to Katies room. You figured that they were both out with there boyfriends.
After unpacking I started a load of Landry and then got something to eat. After we are we walked to the park and walked and talked about my trip. I told him when I met Kian and Jc again. It was the best. He wished that he was me so he could meet them again.