Chapter Twenty Three

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y  T H R E E

⚠️ another attempt at sexual content 😭 ⚠️

We raced to the bedroom in excitement. Tig ripped my clothes off and I helped him pull off his shirt just before he tossed me on the bed. I laughed loudly but soon he moved closer like a predatory animal ready to take whatever he wanted.

With that, he slid my panties off from my body in a movement so fast; I was completely caught off guard by it. I felt his hair as it brushed against my legs and his hot breath on my thighs and aching, throbbing sex.

He placed a kiss on my clit and continued kissing down my folds. My hands immediately reached down to grab his hair and pull him closer to me. He was saying things I couldn't understand, as his hushed words were muffled by my now slick pussy juices as he dove deeper. I felt him open and spread me with his fingers before he flat licked me from the bottom of my slit to my clit. I screamed out at the sensation. It was unlike any pleasure I had ever experienced which I had only ever experienced sexual pleasures with him being my first.

"Oh fuck, baby! Please...uhh...please...don't...I can't...don't stop!" I wasn't making sense and I knew that everything coming from my mouth was involuntary.

He was lapping me up quickly now and I felt him plunge two fingers inside of me. My back arched up off the bed and I fought to control my own body.

"Sweetie...Christ sake...your pussy...tastes like Heaven," His rasping voice was filled with urgency and need.

His tongue found my clit again as he continued to push in and out of me with his fingers. He nibbled and sucked and licked and thrust until my body was completely overwhelmed with the pleasure he was giving me. He continued on for what felt like minutes, it could have been seconds. I was too far gone to care.

"Your pussy...it's so beautiful and all mine...Oh, baby."

At his words, my orgasm suddenly overtook me with such force I wanted to scream, but there was no sound. Only muted whimpers as his fingers stilled inside me and he continued to softly lick me and bring me down from my climax. I realized that I was grasping the blanket on his bed on either side of me so tight that my fingers hurt.

I lifted my head to look at him and when his eyes met mine he plunged forward to kiss me. His kiss was hot, wet and sloppy. I could taste myself on him and it was amazing. We pushed back on the bed and I opened my legs further to allow his body to slide between them. I fumbled with his pants and belt trying to open them up and get them off. He sensed my need and helped me push them down along with his boxers. My hand immediately found his penis and it felt painfully hard. I circled my hand around him and began to stroke him between us.

I extracted myself from his arms and he rolled back onto the pillow, his body still angled toward me. I held myself up with one hand pushed into the mattress, as I slid my body further down the bed until my face was in front of his erection. I held the base of his cock and softly took him in my mouth, licking the precum from his tip, before sliding my mouth over him further. He tasted like something that I could never describe, his favorite soaps and scents were there but something that was pure manly and him sat just above.

I thrust my mouth down further sucking and licking him fully. He was so hot and hard in my mouth and I could feel his pulse on my tongue. I heard a loud moan escape his mouth and his hand reached down and grabbed my hair and pulled firmly.