Chapter Five

C H A P T E R
5

"Having fun?", a light skinned girl called out over the loud music handing me a shot. "Cause if you're not then I'd love to steal you away."

"Um, I don't know. No, I'm not having fun but I don't even know you."

"Nastasia Casey, Samcro's Princess. I'm Jax's woman and I know you and Tig have this agreement for the club. Sorry you got dragged into this," she offered her hand to shake.

I took it giving her a skeptical glance.

"It's not like you forced me to do it and Tig.... He seems like he could have a heart under all of this," I gestured to the clubhouse and the women and the booze and clouds of smoke. "But I'm not sure I'm the one to find it," it just made sense that I try because I wasn't getting out of this deal any time soon.

I swallowed the shot to push away the anxiety trying to take me down under.

"Do you want to be happy?"

"What does that have to do with anything? I'm being forced-"

"Do you want to be happy? Yes or no?"

"Yes, I do."

"One thing that you need to know to get what you want is stay loyal and keep trust between the both of you. Tig's going to be your husband so he is your only ally."

"What about the other guys?"

"Loyalty lies with Tig. Plus he's the guy they go to for problems so stick with him and just watch and listen. In time, you'll figure out what it is you need to do."

"Were you forced?"

"My dad's a Son, so... I wasn't forced to be here if that's what you're asking but I can tell you that being near any one in the life will pull you in that direction whether you want it or not."

"What about you? Can I trust you?"

"Only if you don't fuck me over. I'll be your best friend and I'll even give you some tips on how to keep your man on lock. And another thing,  never trust any of these women around you because they don't give a fuck who you are and if your man wants to fuck them then he will.  Be smart."

"I like you.  You're the first person to keep it real with me and Jackson seems like a great guy.  How long have you guys been married?"

"Not married.  Not yet at least. He's closing some stuff up before we start our new life."

"Guns?"

"Don't speak on business. I would advise you to compartmentalize this stuff. It's vital," Nastasia gave me a direct look and I nodded. Of course being who I am, I didn't follow rules but she seemed like a pretty cool chick.

"So how do you do it?", I asked in curiosity.

"I'll show you."