Chapter Four

Warning: Cringe worthy smut. Please don't judge me cause I'm not good at it. But please continue nonetheless!

My eyes filled with tears as I got off my knees and pressed another kiss to Tig's lips getting scraped by his beard.

"Show me what I've been missing out on," Tig's voice was emotionless.

I nodded solemnly.

With a little help, I removed my sweat pants and underwear. I pulled off my hoodie tossing it to the side as well. He laced our fingers together when I shakily reached back to undo my bra.

His fingers quickly unfastened it and I pulled it away.

Now he saw me naked. His eyes roamed me with the lust most men usually looked at me with. I let his hands touch me wherever they wanted, no needed to go. My eyes watched him but he watched his hands.

"I don't want to-"

"Am I too ugly?", I got upset. Even if I was just a virgin, I still cared if someone rejected me.

"I don't want to sit on the couch anymore. Let's go to your room."

My mind flashed with reasons for why he didn't want to do it in his room but decided against letting myself go there.

I helped him up and shucked off his cut as he dropped his pants and boxers. Seeing him too close and too personal made me wonder just how I even attempted to swallow his monster of a cock.

"I'm not closing my eyes again so you better not ask me again."

We got into the room with no problems except for Tig's fingers touching my exposed back. They were light but still made me tense.

"You're changing shit and you shouldn't have that power. You should not be here or here when it comes to me," Tig pointed to his head and chest as he crowded me towards the bed.

I just stared at him. Let him take his frustrations out on me. He could have this instance.

Tig's hands pushed me to the bed and I clawed the soft sheets. He grabbed my legs and spread them wide making me self conscious but also excited. I closed my eyes, but only for a second.

The callused fingers of my soon to be husband's stroked my slick, wet folds and squeezed my clit until I let out a silent scream. He kissed from my thigh to my belly button and down to my slickness where he lapped it up so slowly and gently.

"You can't do this. We can't mix like this," Tig's voice whispered.

I arched my back as his warm breath flowed onto my sensitive bud.

"But I want to. Wanted to the moment I laid eyes on you."

"Then show me how much you want this."

Nothing more to talk about as he slid up between my legs and gave me another of his passionate kisses, a hand gently wrapping around my neck. I felt him there but I pushed him onto his back. Ready to fulfill his request from earlier.

"Let me do this."

We stared into each other eyes as I grasped his hard length covered in slick precum. My mouth slowly opened as I impaled myself on him. Tears streamed down once I was just halfway in.

Tig smacked my hand away. "Let me," I couldn't stop him as he pushed up as hard as he could until I felt him fill me up. My body started to shake as I tried to get used to the sensation of this warm hardness pressed inside of me.

He sat up until his back was against the headboard and I groaned in painful pleasure while he did this. His hands were everywhere touching me making me feel the heat that we had sparked up. I kissed him gently this time as I started to move.

He slowly rose to connect with my movements. Slow and steady. I grasped the headboard when I felt something immense wrack through my entire body. My head fell back and the feeling of Tig's mouth on my breasts made me wrap my hands around his back, clawing him.

When I felt him flips us over and lie me on the bed, I was expecting rough and fast. My expectations never met reality as Tig made love to me slowly with each stroke, I felt his pull, and my hands grasped his ass as another orgasm overcame me. This one I shared with Tig who buried his face into my neck.

A soft kiss and he slid from inside of me.

I remember thinking I was held tightly against his chest after we shared several post orgasmic kisses. I remember thinking Tig regretted his decision of pulling out because he lifted my leg and reconnected us in the middle of the night. I remember thinking a hand slid over my abdomen and a softly whispered 'change'.

But then I woke up....

-

Tig was nowhere to be found for the second time. The bruise on my back was more once I checked it out in the mirror. I grabbed the emergency aide kit out of my duffel and cleaned my wound up before patching it over.

Suddenly I heard noise.

"Where is she, brother?", I heard someone say. I pulled on some clean underwear and my all black knee length hoodie with a pair of black fluffy Uggs. I didn't know what the hell was going on.

As I stepped out of the room, I saw three male faces from before turn and look at me.

"We didn't properly introduce ourselves to you the other day. I'm Jackson Teller, but you can call me Jax," the blonde one with the attractive swagger gave me a proper introduction before he hugged me tightly. I smiled at his obvious attempt to be friendly. "These are my brothers, Harry or Opie Winston and Juan or Juice Ortiz."

"Alexis Addams," I stated after I hugged the tall bearded one and the Mohawk wearing guy.

Jax laughed.

"Two Alex's. And I know you are both bat shit crazy from that fight you had with your crew. We are having a party in a few hours. Would you care to join us?"

"Are you sure I'll be welcome? People don't-"

"Don't worry, Sweetie. I got you plus the way Tig looking at you, ain't nobody crossing you tonight," Jax joked but when I looked over I saw what he meant.

Possessiveness.

I don't know what I stepped into but I hope I can extinguish these flames before the party.

More to come!

😈😇😆😅😂