Chapter Seven

S E V E N

I awoke to feeling so tired yet absolutely peaceful at the same exact time. You know that feeling that just sticks with you after a night of orgasms that you can remember like the hands were still touching and lips were tingling from a phantom kiss? Yeah, I loved those mornings.

I didn't think I could find myself entangled in a web with this man but he changed my mind and the girls being friendly to me made me realize that this wasn't going to be an awful life sentence. My brother is to blame but I can't act as if I didn't enjoy the fruits of his labor. Even though I took my half and flipped it to keep my lifestyle, my brother blew his and he turned to me when his debts kept piling up.

"Sleeping Beauty, I brought you some food from Chef Bobby. He said to tell you Good Morning and the rest of the guys wanted to make sure you were alive. So do you mind coming down to the club later on?", Tig pressed a kiss to my forehead and handed over a styrofoam plate filled with eggs, bacon, and some blueberry muffins that tasted like they had crack in them. I moaned in pleasure at the sweetness of the muffin and Tig leaned in but I pushed him back.

"Sore!", I reminded him before giving in and letting him kiss me despite the fact that I had yet to brush my teeth and my breath most likely tasted like bacon and blueberries. "Sore!", I yelled again as the sneaky bastard ignored my earlier statement and decided to slip my panties to the side inserting one of those huge fingers inside.

He wiggled his fingers slowly but he realized that it was having the opposite effect he wanted and withdrew it bringing it to his lips and licking his finger clean.

"Later?", he wiggled his brows in suggestion.

"Rest, Tigger.. Let me get some more and we can see. Why do I need to go down to the club again?", I asked finishing my breakfast and placing it on the side to sit up straight.

"Stasi really likes you so the club has decided to give you a chance. It's like your being crowned the princess or something because Stasi is like the Queen or First Lady with Jax being next in line for presidency."

"Isn't Gemma the Queen and Stasi the princess? I like Stasi a lot.. Hopefully we can become good friends."

"Watch out for her though. She's dangerous. Even more than the club," Tig pressed but he didn't go into detail as he started moving around the room to get ready for the day.

"Why don't you sleep in the same bed as me? You always go to the club."

He didn't stop moving but he turned to give me a look and the blue in his eyes just reminded me of beautiful blue oceans.

"You're my wife on paper. I'm still allowed to fuck who I want," Tig said so nonchalantly that it felt like I got hit by a Mack truck not even that but a brick fell into my stomach at that moment.

I nodded numbly.

"Fair enough."

"I don't want to leave you unsatisfied but I have to realize that you weren't my decision. My hand was forced..."

"It's okay. I understand."

/ Right One : K. Michelle /