✎ A customer named Wilbur

Quackity always loved flowers, Ever since He was a child he would go to their mothers garden everyday just to smell the fresh flowers. Giving flowers where Quackity's love language, Quackity thinks that since they love flowers and they love the person they should be able to give the person flowers since they love flowers and they love the person. Sadly Quackity never received flowers as a gift but that's fine by him giving is better than receiving.

Quackity loved flowers so much he decided to open his own flower shop. The flower shop wasn't the most popular out of his neighborhood but it keeps him busy. Quackity was wiping the counter until he heard a bell ring signaling a customer went in, Quackity looked up and saw it was a regular, The regular's name was Foolish.

"Hey foolish!" Quackity greeted Foolish with a smile. "Hey Quackity!" Foolish smiled and walked up to the counter "A bouquet of roses please" Quackity nodded and went to the back he already made the bouquet so he took the bouquet and gave them to foolish. "Giving your mother roses again I see" Quackity said as he handed Foolish the bouquet.

Foolish nodded "She deserves it anyway" Foolish then payed Quackity, Quackity smiled and placed the money in the cashier "Tell Puffy I said hi" Foolish nodded then left "Bye Quackity!" "Bye Foolish" Just as Foolish left a new customer walked in. "Hello Welcome!" Quackity greeted with a smile.

Quackity wasn't familiar with the customer, The customer was wearing a brown cloak, A red beanie and he had messy brown hair, Quackity figured he was just visiting the neighborhood or he just moved in. "Hi" The customer said as they looked around "What can I help you with today?" The customer stayed silent, He put a hand in his pocket and took his phone out. He began typing something.

Quackity just watched finding it a little rude the customer ignored his question but still kept the smile on his face, After a couple moments the customer looked up from his phone "A bouquet of dandelions" Quackity nodded and began to make the bouquet "So who's the lucky lady?" Quackity asked.

"Oh jusy my mom- it's her birthday soon" The customer said and Quackity just nodded "Dandelions are a nice gift for someone" The customer just chuckled "Yeah no my brothers helped me picked them" Quackity finished making the bouquet and handed them to the customer. 

The customer smiled and took the Dandelions "Alright that should be 40 dollars" Quackity said, The customer nodded and handed Quackity a 40 dollars, Quackity took the money and smiled.

"I'm Wilbur it's nice meeting you"

"Alex, But my close friends just call me Quackity"

Wilbur took a dandelion out of the bouquet and placed it down at the counter, It was a gift Quackity looked at the dandelion then at Wilbur "See you around" Wilbur playfully winked at Quackity then left, Quackity rolled his eyes and took the dandelion placing it a near by vase.

The rest of Quackity's day was normal some regulars walked in and had a small chat with Quackity, Hours have passed by and it was starting to get late. Quackity decided to close the shop and go back to his apartment,  While he was walking to his apartment he saw a cat walking towards him.

"Tiger!" Quackity said with a smile

Quackity knelt down and began to pet tiger, "Sorry buddy I don't have any food on me today- I barely ate anything today" The cat just purred and Quackity giggled "I wish I could take you to the apartment but the apartment doesn't allow pets" Quackity stood up and stretched a bit "Anyway I'm gonna go- It was nice seeing you tiger" Quackity walked away and the cat followed him.

As usual when Quackity arrived at the door of the building Tiger stopped following him, Quackity waved goodbye to the cat and walked inside the building. He took an elevator to get into his apartment, A loud ding sound came from the elevator it meant Quackity was at his floor.

Quackity stepped out of the elevator and put the keys into his apartment, When he opened the door he was greeted with the same thing, A single couch, a broken TV and a single bed Quackity let out a sigh. He wanted to move out of this shitty apartment but he couldn't afford to do so besides it's not look his rommmate could afford paying half of the rent either.

When Quackity walked in he closed the door and looked inside his fridge, It was a pathetic sight the only thing in the fridge was a half eaten banana, some expired left overs, and a half empty cart of Milk "Guess I'm not eating dinner" Quackity said to himself.

Quackity's roommate must've forgotten to buy some groceries before going out of town, Quackity took a mental note to go grocery shopping tomorrow but first Quackity needed some sleep. So he went to the bathroom and stared at his reflection, Quackity had eyebags and the scar in his eye didn't go away.

Quackity took his beanie off and began to wash his face when he finished he sat down on his shared bed and took his phone out of his pocket, The only good side was the building had free WIFI.

While Quackity was on his phone he couldn't help but think of Wilbur, I mean it's not like Quackity wants to see him again. 

Quackity shook his head, He shouldn't miss a customer- I mean it's not like Quackity wants to be friends with him- or hang out with him- No! He doesn't or at least that's what he thought. Quackity decided thinking about him wasn't worth it so he just decided to go bed early. Quackity's roommate wasn't around so he can stretch as much as he wants.

Finally after a couple minutes of tossing and turning Quackity's eyes began to feel heavy and slowly he fell asleep.