✎I'm here for you

𓆩♡𓆪 Next day 9:19am

Quackity didn't sleep that night, It wasn't because the apartment was still boiling hot, It was because of his own thoughts, He wondered if his life was gonna be like this forever. Broke, Living in a crappy apartment, And always being left out by friends or family. A lot of people tell him "It's gonna get better, It won't stay like this forever"

But is it true? Quackity heard those words over and over again, But it never seemed to get better in fact, It's only gotten worst. Is this really his purpose in life? To work everyday just to be greeted with the same shitty apartment? Not having enough money or sometimes not having any money at all?

Quackity's eyes began to shimmer with tears, He hated his life, He wished he could turn back time just to be a kid again, He wished he could be anyone else but himself.

Remembering Wilbur's words yesterday he hesitantly took his phone and texted Wilbur.

Flower shop guy

Wilbur? Can you come over please

When Quackity hit send he quickly regretted it.

Wilbur was gonna see his crappy apartment, Just as Quackity was about to unsend the message Wilbur replied.

Creepy weirdo

Aww miss me that much? Haha jk send me what floor and what apartment room your in- I brought snacks!

Quackity knew there was no talking Wilbur out of it so he gave up and sent Wilbur his floor and apartment number, When Quackity sent it he tried to get up so he can at least clean his apartment before Wilbur came over but it was like his body was glued to the bed.

Quackity thought he was being pathetic, the more he tried to get up the more tired he felt. Existing is just so tiring for Quackity. After a couple minutes Quackity heard the door knock, That must've been Wilbur. 

Quackity forced himself out of bed and dragged himself to the door, When he opened it he saw Wilbur holding a bag of snacks. When Wilbur saw Quackity he was..surprised to say the least, Quackity's eyes were red it looked like he just finished crying.

Quackity stepped aside so Wilbur could come in, In which Wilbur did. Wilbur looked around Quackity's apartment, It was messy to say the least. Wilbur didn't mind his room was equally as messy as Quackity's apartment.

Wilbur put the snacks onto the floor and looked at Quackity "Is everything okay?" He asked while pulling Quackity into a hug, The sudden action made Quackity burst into tears, He couldn't remember the last time he was given a hug.

When Quackity began to cry Wilbur let go, He was afraid Quackity didn't like physical touch. But Quackity just pulled Wilbur back into a hug and cried onto Wilbur's shoulder, Wilbur was a bit stunned but hugged back.

"Everything's gonna be fine-" Wilbur reassured Quackity, Quackity looked at Wilbur and Wilbur looked at Quackity back. Wilbur wiped Quackity's tears away and gave him a kiss on the forehead. 

"Let it all out" 

"I'm here for you" Wilbur ran his fingers through Quackity's hair "No matter what"