✎Fancy restaurant

Quackity and Wilbur were walking to the mall talking about whatever, When they arrived at the mall it was huge. There was a person performing every turn you take, There was a huge tree in the middle of the mall despite it not being christmas or any holiday needing a tree.

There was a a ferris wheel on the inside of the mall too, It was like walking into disney land, Quackity stared around in awe suddenly Wilbur spoke "Hey Quackity do you know who's the co-owner of the mall?"

Quackity turned to face Wilbur "Who?"

Wilbur pointed at himself 

"No- you're lying-" Quackity said as his jaw hit the floor, Wilbur giggled 

"I'm dead serious! I convinced my dad to name the mall L'manburg mall and to make me and my brothers the co-owners of the mall" 

"But why did your dad wanna make a mall?"

Wilbur shrugged "Beats me- He just told me and my brothers he was gonna make a mall! Did you already forget I'm the son of a rich man?" 

"..Yeah-"

Wilbur laughed and wrapped an arm around Quackity "That's fine I'd rather have you think of me as a normal person than a son of a rich man" Quackity smiled and rested his head on Wilbur's shoulder, "Wanna go eat something?" Wilbur asked and Quackity nodded, "I know the perfect restaurant c'mon"

Wilbur held Quackity's hand and walked around looking for the restaurant, while walking Wilbur was getting a phone call "Quackity I'll be right back-" Quackity nodded and watched as Wilbur walked away to get more privacy, When he was far enough he answered the phone.

"Hello?" Wilbur asked

"WILBUR! ME, TECHNO AND DAD ARE GONNA EAT AT BAD'S RESTAURANT YOU WANNA EAT WITH US?" Tommy screamed onto the phone causing Wilbur to put the phone farther away from his ear.

"Tommy don't yell at the phone! Also Yeah sure sounds awesome Tommy- I'm about to go there, is it okay if Quackity comes?"

"Sorry! Also yeah!! Big Q's welcome to join us"

"Alright were almost there tell dad to get one more chair"

"Alright! See ya"

"Bye" Wilbur hung up and when he walked back he saw Quackity admiring some duck ear rings, Wilbur walked next to Quackity "You like ducks?" The sudden voice made Quackity jump a bit. When he turned around and saw Wilbur he laughed a bit "You scared me!- But yeah I like ducks"

"I see-" Wilbur took a mental note that Quackity liked ducks, "Oh yeah apperantly my family is also eating at the restaurant were gonna eat at. Do you still wanna eat there?" 

"Sure! I miss hanging out with Tommy already"

Wilbur smiled at Quackity and they continued to walk to the restaurant, When they arrived at the restaurant Quackity wasn't surprised it was another restaurant for rich and fancy people. "Must you bring me to restaurants that make me feel broke?" Quackity said in a half-joking way.

"I'm sorryyy- I just love spoiling you" Wilbur said as he wrapped an arm around Quackity "You're my friend after all and I love treating my friends! I promise next time we'll eat a mcdonalds" Wilbur said and Quackity seemed to be fine with that. 

When the two walked in they were greeted with a tall figure taller than Wilbur, They were wearing a black-red uniform and an apron, They also seemed to have a hood the hood had little devil horns on it, And he was wearing glasses too, Lastly they were holding a tray with food in it, Quackity almost felt intimidated by the figure.

"Wilbur welcome back! I see you brought a friend here" The figure's voice didn't match his appearance at all his voice was gentle and kind, I guess this what people meant when they said "don't judge a book by it's cover"

"Bad! Yep this is my friend Alex" Wilbur introduced Quackity and Quackity waved at Bad, Bad looked at Quackity and a warm smile formed on bad's lips  "Well welcome to my restaurant!" Bad then turned back to Wilbur.

"Your family's here by the way, They're at your usual spot! I'll get skeppy to go take your orders" Bad said and Wilbur nodded, "Oh hey Quackity before we sit with my family watch this" Quackity was somewhat scared, what the fuck was Wilbur gonna do?-

"Fuck"

Bad gasped "Language you muffinhead!" 

Wilbur wheezed "Okay I'm sorry we'll seat down now- see you later bad" Wilbur smiled then walked Quackity to where Wilbur's family was sitting. "Big Q!" Tommy waved at Quackity "Thomas!" Quackity smiled and sat down, Wilbur sat next to Quackity. 

Tommy and Quackity were having a conversation, Wilbur looked at Phil "Hey dad what's the occasion?" Wilbur asked "Yeah dad you never usually take us out to eat unless something happened" Techno looked at his father.

"Nothing happened! I just wanted to take my sons out for dinner" Phil said with a warm smile, "What about Alex?" Techno asked "Alex is welcome to eat with us whenever he pleases, Besides Alex is a close friend of Wilbur's so why shouldn't he join?" Techno shrugged.

"Hey Alex?" Phil said

Quackity looked at Phil and hummed

"If you don't mind me asking how did you meet Wilbur?"

"Oh!- He was buying a bouquet of dandelions for his mothers birthday"

Phil chuckled "So that's where you got the bouquet" Phil looked at Wilbur, "He has pretty flowers! And the way I saw him treat his customers something told me to buy a flower from him" Wilbur took a sip of water that was already there before the two arrived.

Suddenly a man walked over to the table, He was wearing diamonds all over, The front part of his hair was even dyed blue, and he wore the same uniform bad was wearing earlier. The man then gave the boys their own menu's "Ready to order yet?"

"Yep! I'll have a steak-" Phil was cut off by Wilbur "-And I'll have a burger!" then Tommy spoke "Pancakes! The pancakes here are always pog" "And I'll have a steak like Phil" Techno said.

Suddenly everyone looked at Quackity which made him slightly uncomfortable "I'll just have pancakes too" Quackity said as he gave the waiter his menu and so did the others, The waiter had already written down everyone's orders "Alright I'll be back with your food in a bit" The waiter then walked away.

"You made a good choice Big Q the pancakes here are delicious" Tommy said as he rested his chin onto his right hand, Quackity smiled at Tommy. After a couple hours of talking their food arrived and Quackity and Tommy devoured their pancakes.

"I can see why they get along so well know" Techno said as he moved away from Tommy a bit not wanting to get any crumbs on his suit, "Let them be Techno-" Phil chuckled as he cut his stake. 

"Quackity's amazing isn't he?" Wilbur said as he took a bite from his burger, "Well he does adapt to other people well" Phil said "Not to mention Tommy grew a liking to him" Techno added. "Yeah..He's perfect" Wilbur said. 

Techno looked at Phil "Is this what I think it is?" 

"I think it is"

Wilbur looked at Phil and Techno "What are you guys talking about?"

"You're in love" Phil and Techno said in unison