✎Secrets

"Wilbur?"

Suddenly, there was a deafening clang! The sound from Wilbur's room alarmed Quackity even more. "Wilbur?" he asked. 

"Alex!- I'm- what are you doing here?"

 "I- came to check on you.. are you okay?" 

"I'm fine!- You can go back to work now"

"Wilbur- I'm coming in okay?" Quackity sighed as he slowly twisted the doorknob and opened the door, only to find Wilbur hyperventilating and weeping his eyes out. Quackity stepped over to Wilbur and hugged him, prompting Wilbur to hug back and cry even harder.

"Everything will be fine," Quackity comforted Wilbur. Quackity and Wilbur sat on Wilbur's bed, and Quackity gently kissed Wilbur's face.

Willbur sighed and calmed down a little. After a few minutes of slow breathing in and out, he was completely calm.

"Do you wanna talk about what happened?" Quackity asked, his tone was gentle and calming. Wilbur shook his head.

Quackity kissed Wilbur on the cheek and said, "That's alright- you can tell me whenever you're ready." Wilbur yawned, exhausted from the sobbing.

Wilbur and Quackity cuddled on Wilbur's bed, with Quackity stroking his fingers through Wilbur's hair and kissing him on the forehead every now and then. After a few minutes of this, Wilbur's eyes were heavy, and he fell asleep before he realized it.

Timeskip to a little later

When Wilbur awoke, he didn't find Quackity next to him, so he sat up, rubbed his eyes, and looked about his room for him. As he stood up and walked downstairs, Wilbur thought to himself, "He probably went home."

Wilbur walked down to the living room and saw Quackity sitting on the couch silent, He seemed to be reading something. Wilbur smiled a bit "Hey Quackity! What are you?-" 

When Wilbur walked closer to Quackity he realized he was reading...

His journal

Fuck

Wilbur felt his heart drop to his stomach. He froze when Quackity looked up at him.

"Wow Wilbur, I never realized you were keeping such dark secrets from me"

"I- I didn't-" Wilbur was cut off

"Were you ever gonna tell me?"

"I was! It was just the timing-"

"You're such a liar" Quackity spat at him while he stood up

Wilbur could feel himself tearing up again "No Alex! You don't understand!- I was just-"

Quackity chuckled "I wish I never met you honestly"

Tears started to fall through Wilbur's eyes "Alex please-"

Quackity slapped Wilbur across the face

Wilbur rubbed his cheek while trying to walk closer to Quackity.