✎Duck earring and plus one

The sudden question caught Quackity off guard, and he didn't know what to say. He wanted to say yes, but he also wanted to say no, primarily because of Schlatt. He can find Quackity wherever he goes, which frightens him.

"W-What!? Like- Move in with you and your family??"

Wilbur shook his head, "No! I'm looking for an apartment so I can get out of here! And I'll need a roommate when I find one-See! Two birds, one stone!"

"i- but why me, out of all the people you could have chosen-"

"Because I believe in you and want to spend more time with you?"

Quackity blushed slightly as a result of Wilbur's response, and he looked at the floor, trying to think of an answer.

"Of course, you don't have to answer my question right now; you can think about it! No pressure, okay?" Wilbur said with a smile to Quackity.

"Ok," Quackity sighed, relieved. 

Tommy then came down the stairs and walked to the kitchen, where he looked at Wilbur and Quackity and yawned, "Goodmorning."

"Goodmorning- you look like shit," Wilbur teased, and Tommy rolled his eyes. He then sat down next to Quackity and rested his cheek on his right hand.

"You should get ready, Toms, because you're going to be late for college," Wilbur said.

"Can I take a day off? I literally don't have the energy to walk to college."

"Do you want me to drive you?" Wilbur rolled his eyes.

"Well, since you've already offered it-" Tommy's eyes glowed.

"Alright, just go eat something and get ready, me and Quackity will be waiting for you," Wilbur sighed.

Tommy nodded and went up to his room to get ready.

Quackity stood up and stretched his arms, saying, "You never told me you could drive."

"You never asked," Wilbur chuckled lightly.

"Would you like me to drive you to work?" Wilbur inquired.

"That would be fantastic, thank you."

"Okay, you should go get ready as well—I don't think you should go to work in your pjs," Wilbur joked.

"But even so, I don't have any clothes."

"Ah right- Do you think you'll be able to use mine?- Or will they be too large?"

"I can keep the pants on- I just need a hoodie," Quackity shrugged.

"Alright- My hoodies are in my closet just make sure to give it back"

"Alright-"

Quackity went upstairs to Wilbur's room and looked through his closet trying to find the perfect hoodie he may or may not steal.

Finally, he chose a brown hoodie, which he wore despite the fact that it was obviously oversized, but Quackity couldn't care less. He walked down the stairs to find Tommy and Wilbur already waiting for him. "Sorry for taking so long," he apologized.