Chapter 3: General Match

Jing Hao heard the breath of the people around him become long, slowly plunged over, gently fell a kiss on his forehead, thinking of holding him in his arms, and afraid to wake him up, had to give up. Lying in bed, thinking about how I suddenly reborn back to the age of nineteen, when I was holding a clear cliff, and then I was black... I thought for a long time and couldn’t think of a reason, then I began to think about the occurrence of Aojin’s thirteen years. what.

In the 12th winter of Hongzheng, he drove the Xiongnu to win, and Longyan Joy, in the absence of his first two emperors, broke the case to become a king. At one time, there was a lot of discussion in the middle of the country. They all said that the emperor was interested in wanting his three emperors to be princes. Unexpectedly, just after the year, the stepmother told him that the ancestors had never had the reason to seal the king before they got married, so he quickly set a door for him, the second son of the North Weihou family.

Both Jingjing and Erhuangzi were born by the Empress of the Yuan. They were absolutely orthodox nephews. After the empress, he let his wife and his wife break his future. He naturally refused. He immediately went to the table and went to the father. The emperor of the Ming Dynasty was guilty of speculation. On the second day, the early emperor of the dynasty was in the public, and he was married in the eighth day of March. He did not give him any chance to resist.

Since then, Cheng Wang has become a sinister heir from the hottest quasi-heir.

In the darkness, he smiled and laughed. The "abandoned son" swallowed suddenly returned to the board to become a hidden killer. It is hard to say who wins and who wins.

The next day, although I can wait until the next emperor to see the emperor again, there is still a series of etiquette to do, and I can't sleep for a long time.

"Wang Ye, Wang Hao, it's time to get up." He knocked on the door of the inner chamber.

"External waiting," Mu Xizhang, who was asleep, was awakened, and he yelled at the outside and gently pushed the scene, "Wang, wake up."

“Well?” Jing Hao stumbled and opened his eyes, saw a familiar face, and he would see the handsome face when he woke up in the prison every day. “What?”

"It's time to go, Chen... I have to go down wearing pants." Mu Hanzhang licked his lips. Last night, the man forced him to take medicine, but he also wanted to sleep on the outside, making him unable to go down with a pair of pants.

"..." Jingjing took a moment to react. This is not a big prison. It is his wedding room. "Oh, I am negligent." Reacting to my newlywed lady, I was sitting with my own pants. I reached for the new **** on the hanger and handed it over.

Mu Hanzhang took the pants, but found that the man was still looking at himself, only to wear it in the quilt.

I didn't ask for praise, but I was also treated as a disciple. Because I don’t know what to look for in the past, I can only touch the nose.

"Congratulations to the prince, Wang Hao, slaves and more blessings to see Wang Hao." The advanced house is a round face of the fat **** Duofu, but also the general manager of the palace into the eunuch, the smile of his majesty to Mu Hanzhang salute. Mu Hanzhang received this ceremony and rewarded him with a pouch prepared early: "Please ask for more than one father." Duofu was an old **** who took care of Jing Hao since he was a child. Mu Hanzhang could not be too big.

Duofu smiled and picked up, then the big ring in this room, and the two nightmares and wonderful things that served the scene. Mu Hanzhang was not polite this time, and he received a full ceremony and rewarded the golden nude.

Jing Hao looked at the secret nod, and his heart was clear in the family of the public servant. Although he was a blind man, the means to deal with the next person was not bad at all, and he did not intend to speak much.