Chapter 9: Xie Li

Hearing this "mother", the tears that Qiu Yuniang had just stopped came up again: "It is useless for my mother. If I am not a beggar, you will not suffer so many wrongs." Over the years, I have seen my son want to The ceremony is called the young master. The child wants to call a mother and has to carry people. The pain in this is not something that cannot be understood.

Qiu Yu Niang was the prostitute of the Jiangnan merchant Jia Shijia. Qiu Jia married her to the North Weihou to do business in order to borrow the power of the North Weihou. Originally, she had the favor of Mrs. North Weihou with her good hand, and she could pass the day in the government. She carefully waited for her wife every day, and only asked her son to live well. But nowadays, the child who knows how to be distressed is taken away from the qualifications of the test, married to a violent prince, this is how she is not very, how not to complain?

Looking at the sultry and cheerful mother-in-law, this is very uncomfortable, and the mother who has lost a lot of weight is in her arms: "It is a good thing to marry the prince, and it is not necessarily safe to enter the church." Shun, my mother wants to cheer up, otherwise I will worry."

On the way back, Mu Hanzhang has been silent, hiding in his hand in the sleeve of a palm-sized purse, the bag is filled with 100,000 silver tickets given by Qiu Yi Niang.

"Every year, the dividends given by Qiu Jia, I have saved, and it is useless in this house. It is reserved for you. The royal water is deep, and even if you are petting you for a while, you can’t love you forever. I am also relieved."

"Jun Qing?" was stared at him by a cold eyes, "I heard what I said?"

"Hmmm?" Mu Hanzhang turned his head, and there was a trace of confusion in the beautiful black scorpion, and instantly restored the Qingming. "The court lost the instrument, and the prince forgives the sin."

Jing Hao sighed: "Nothing, I will sleep for a while." He just said that he did not agree to Beiweihou's request for salt introduction, but pointed him to another road. This said that the second time was boring, it seems It is deliberately exemplified, so I will not say more.

Watching him poke in the corner to sleep, Mu Hanzhang was too unwilling to go, and reached out and pushed the back of the Jingying squat: "Wang Ye... Sleep by the minister, there is no pillow in the car." The carriage is bumpy, if he sleeps like this It’s very easy to get to the head.

The person being pushed did not respond and still turned his back to him. Really angry? Mu Hanzhang went over: "Wang Ye?" No response, and then closer.

Suddenly, the carriage rolled into the stone and jerked a bit. Mu Hanzhang was sitting on the carriage because he was sitting on the carriage because he was sitting on his body and leaning backwards. Who knows that the person who was mad at him turned over and pressed him down. The big hand was behind his head.

Mu Hanzhang was shocked by this series of changes, and he was at a loss on the spot.

"Small damn, Wang Ye forgives sin." The driver slammed and sue.

"But it." Jing Hao should have a voice, but did not stand up immediately, but soft down the body, put his head on the chest.

"Wang...Wang Ye..." Then I realized how much the two men were in awkward position. Mu Hanzhang reddened her face and pushed her hand to push the furry head of her chest.

"I don't want to call my prince in private," Jing said with dissatisfaction. "You see, what is the difference between what you just said and the driver?"

"The ceremony can not be abolished." Mu Hanzhang helplessly.

"I don't care," Jing Jing is probably a little drunk, and he is as self-willed as a child. "Call me."