Chapter 23: Temple Fair

"There are still many things in this house, not to mention the father punish you, but you immediately ran to other hospitals to play, don't you get rid of people?" Mu Hanzhang sighed, pushed the guy in his arms a little, and took it again. The book looks like it.

Jing Hao followed his strength and fell on the soft collapse: "The father of the emperor asked me to copy the "Holding Book" ten times, and it would take a month to copy it. I can't always be bored at home?"

Mu Hanzhang looked at him. When he didn't hear it, he put the book he had reviewed aside and picked up a book of the palace. "You have to ask what you mean."

Although Li’s medicine was solved, but where did the medicine come from, it was only today that the names of the people involved in the incident were circled one by one, but one person was special.

“妍姬?” Jing Hao heard the name and couldn’t help but frowned. “This piece is pressed in advance, and after three days, the emperor’s brother will go out and deal with it.” Liu Yuji was sent by the great emperor, although she knew She has a problem, but when the Grand Emperor went out to rush to deal with Wang Ji, he will inevitably gossip.

"I have an idea," Mu Hanzhang licked his lips and glanced at Jing Hao. Some hesitated, "Is the prince really not touched her?"

Jing Hao sat up and touched his nose slyly: "Do I fool you with this kind of thing?"

"Chairman's meaning is that the four imperial son's forbidden order will be solved next month. Wang Ye as a brother is naturally to send a congratulatory gift." Mu Hanzhang lowered his eyes and slowly said.

Jing Hao’s eyes lit up: “What do you mean by giving her to Jing Yu?” The 妾 的 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 妾 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然Others, although these two great emperors and the four emperors are close, but they are also inconsistent with each other. If there is such a ready-made source of information, they will not believe that the emperor will not.

This trick has moved eastward and is practically beautiful!

"Jun Qing, you are too smart!" Jing Hao excitedly took his family to his arms and kissed him.

"Wang Ye..." Mu Hanzhang pushed him away, his ears dyed a layer of pink, he was talking about business, how could this person not have a formal shape?

The results of the final discussion between the two people, the people involved in the delivery of the drug were all disposed of, first did not move Yu Ji, and when the four emperors released in mid-March, they were sent to him.

In the afternoon, Jing Hao took a nap with his beautiful Princess Wang Mei, and followed him to the small study room, one to deal with the house affairs, one copy of the military book.

"Bingshu" is the beginning of the founding of the People's Republic of China. Taizu's four master's articles on the compilation of the art of warfare, which combines the essence of the art of war for thousands of years, is indeed a good book, but Jingjing looks at a full set of books half a foot high, or Bitter face. I copied it ten times, I am afraid I can't finish it in a month.

Mu Hanzhang looked at the guy who had just copied three pages and didn’t move on the table. He pushed him the wonderful tea. “The things in the house can be arranged in the next few days. There are temple fairs in the third day of April. When we go to visit, we will accompany you to the hospital for two days." Waiting for the first month of April, the first month of the month, the second day of picking up the new Shantou, Xiaoyan, basically no big deal.

Jing Hao listened, immediately happy, took a cup of tea and began to copy, but later could not sit still: "I went to practice the sword and then copy." Finished, throw the pen and went out.