Chapter 7: Back Door

"Yu Ji sees Wang Hao, Wang Hao please use tea." Wang Ji Liu's Ying Ying bowed down, gave Mu Hanzhang a head, took the cup that was handed over by the ring, and put his hands on it. A flattering face is a low-browed eye with no expression.

Mu Hanzhang took a sip of tea and rewarded her with a string of Nanhaizhu. When she picked it up, she called.

"Slaves to Wang Shutou, congratulations to Wang Hao's newlyweds." Light and cheerful tone, it is very pleasing to listen to, Li is an acolyte, can not claim to be a name, to be a slave. However, she was originally born in the ring, and this slave is extremely succinct.

"Get up." Mu Hanzhang put down the tea pot and rewarded Li's pair of golden gar. There is no such thing as a woman's accessories. There is no such thing as his "dowry". The people of Beiweihoufu will not buy him. These are the births of his biological mother who secretly gave him one night before he was married. Look light.

Dreaming of Wang Hao's shots is so wide, the heart that was waiting to see jokes has to be confined. It's no wonder that others say that a scorpion is worth more than a prostitute. A prostitute can only get a dowry silver when she marries, but she can get a share of the family.

Mu Hanzhang looked down and said slowly: "I am a man. In the future, if you are doing something, you must be polite. If you are in the morning, you will only need to come and ask for it. Others don't need you to serve." Qingrun's voice is very nice, not tight. The slow pace is not tolerant of majesty.

The two were busy and they should be, and Li also put away a laughing face.

"There is nothing else, just go back." Mu Hanzhang said faintly.

Liu Yuji looked at Li's eyes. Li's eyes turned and he smiled and said: "Xie Wangwei, but the lady has not come yet, the slaves are outside the door, etc., so I will return to Xiyuan together." After reading it, you can't just go.

Mu Hanzhang's drooping eyelids flashed a cold light, and the women's bends and wraps made him faintly intolerant. Just waiting for them to go to the hall, they heard a woman's laughter coming from outside the door. : "I have never seen Wang Ye like this..."

As the voice got closer and closer, I saw Jing Hao first come in, and there was a smile on his face. When he saw the people in the house, he immediately colded his face.

It is no wonder that the side room had to go with him halfway, but it was originally to see Wang Hao late to take him as a scorpion, and the diverticulum had arrived before she arrived. Who is this? Originally because of the mood of talking to my brother for an afternoon, I was suddenly stirred up by Song Lingxin.

The change of Jing's expression naturally fell into the eyes of Mu Hanzhang. The side room of the heart was really favored, and could not help but lick the lips.

"Sisters are here!" Song Lingxin, dressed in a bright gouache dress, said with amazement, went to the face of Mu Hanzhang and blessed himself. "Because the prince is late, I still hope that my brother is not strange." "

Brother...

When Mu Hanzhang heard this title, he only felt that the frontal horn was jumping, and the side room could be called "sister". But if he is a man, he should be called "brother", but why does it sound so awkward?

"In the future, it is still called Wang Hao, not to call my brother." Before the party said anything, Jing Hao had already spoken first.

"Wang Ye?" Song heard this, the committee looked at Jing Jing, and called her brother the privilege of being a side room. Wang's request was to beat her face in front of Wang Hao.

Jing Hao apparently did not notice her grievances. In her heart, the name of this "brother" seems to be called a lover. How to listen to it. After talking about it, I ignored the reaction of everyone. I leaned on the soft couch and picked up the book that Mu Hanzhang saw half of it.