Chapter 18: Little Assistant

On March 21st, Ao Zheng, the king returned to the court.

Jingjing stood on the magnificent hall and looked at the faces that were familiar or strange in front of him. They only felt as if they were separated. That year he was kneeling in the middle of the hall, listening to everyone counting his guilt.

The Shangchu Shangshu participated in the sale of salt, and the Ministry of Industry and the Shangshu participated in his great construction. Even Yushi also participated in killing and deceiving the people. But more is to participate in the deception of the monarchy, the intention to rebel. I have seen the faces of those people one by one. Mao Guogong is the old man of the four emperors. Yongchangbo is the next brother. The two books of the Ministry of Housing and the Ministry of Industry are the emperors, and the rest are followed.

The relatives on the other side are naturally to be suppressed. As for the two Shangshu, Jing Hao has set his sights on the ambassador of the Ministry of Housing, who is standing behind the syllabus of the Ministry of Housing. He was willing to say a fair word to him, except for his brother. This is the little assistant. He was a clear-flowing school, and he was not a rigid man. He was a new champion in five years ago. His career was promoted to the assistant franc, but he did not advance again until Jingxi’s accident. Perhaps he could bring this person over and replace it with Shangshu. Bit.

Jing Hao was thinking, the brother who stood next to him suddenly touched him with his elbow, and suddenly looked up and found that the father and the ministers were watching themselves. Yu Shi Fan Jie was standing in the middle of the hall.

"The rumors of the four emperors." Jing Yan bit his teeth, his lips did not move, whispered to him.

The scene is clear, step forward: "Children think that the words of the foolish people, but the chat after the meal, is not enough." The answer can be described as a law-abiding, Hongzheng Emperor turned his attention to Jing.

Jing Hao out of the road: "The ancients cloud 枳 来 来 来 , , 空穴 空穴 空穴 空穴 空穴 空穴 空穴 空穴 空穴 空穴 空穴 空穴 空穴 空穴 其 其 其 其 其 其 其 其 其 其 其 其 其 其 其 其 其 其 其 其 其 其 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然 既然. The reputation."

The brothers’ answers were quite different. Obviously they didn’t know beforehand. Even if the informedness had not been discussed, Acer was satisfied with the nod. “Jing Yu, what do you say about yourself?”

The four emperors Jing Yu out of the ranks, squatting in the next step: "Children's fears, only because of the tribute to some fresh sea fish before the East, cut into thin slices of raw food is delicious enough, the children feel more delicious, do not want to be in the middle of the government The misinformation of people has provoked the storm of the city. The children are guilty."

The time of the four emperors entering the DPRK was short, and they were responsible for the tribute of the Fanbang tribute. The rare things overseas have naturally gained a lot.

"The royal family is the best example of the world. Your every move will naturally be noticed by the people. How can you be so obsessed with the appetite?" Acer is a little angry, and the royal family is most jealous of what is too paranoid.

"The four emperors really have a good fortune. These rare things have never been seen before." The great emperor Jing Rong said with a smile, making Hongzheng’s brow wrinkled more tightly, except for the tribute of Fanbang. The emperor, who has no right to enjoy it at will. The meaning of the big prince's sentence is quite profound.

"The father of the king forgives sin, the fisherman also got two only at the mother's back, really did not gluttony!" Jing Yu stunned the big prince who was not too big, and explained his head.